152. Screaming Carnival Night (6): My husband has a bad temper.

Perhaps it would be better to add the word "bei" in front of it.

Because the real movement next door was that someone's head was smashed against the wall.

Huai Jiao and Weeks both heard it. The small sound was similar to the cracking of a hard object. Based on the previous situation, it was not difficult to think of...a human skull, smashed against the wall, the skin and flesh were torn, and the hair and blood were sticky. Into a scene...

Huai Jiao's face turned pale, she couldn't help letting go of her hand, and took a step back.

He moved away from that wall, but that wall seemed to have no barriers, making him feel as if he was in the next door in a trance, seeing the scene on the other side of the wall with his own eyes.

A man in black with a hood pressed a person's head, covered in blood, and hit the wall.

The floral wallpaper with blue patterns on a white background was stained with fishy consistency because of the violent actions of the man.

"It's the people who got off the truck outside..."

There is no familiar person to talk to, only a disheveled circus NPC with unknown intentions. But the terrifying sound just now made Huai Jiao more than a little scared, so he had no choice but to tell this man who seemed relatively reliable nearby and what he saw before entering the door.

"That truck, it's been modified, it's weird...yes, it's pink."

Even the headlights of the car are hung with various colorful decorations, including lace, silk, colorful spray paint and various posters. When the driver opens the door, there will be a crisp sound.

It's not like a car that a normal man would drive, but rather a car that a cute girl intoxicated with a princess dream would like...

"Candy cart?"

Weeks frowned and guessed: "There are often candy trucks like this in big cities on the other side of the interstate. They sell children some colorful candies and ice cream that are rare in the city, so they are very popular no matter where they go. .”

"Is that what you saw?"

Huai Jiao was confused by his question, thinking that this was the first time she heard the word "candy cart". It was a little cute and novel, and should be similar to a modern ice cream cart.

It's just that Huai Jiao didn't see the exact candy logo and clear signboard font.

I should be able to write it. I wrote the English words of candy on the car, and posted some ice cream patterns that are very popular with children.

"I'm not sure if it's that..." Huai Jiao didn't want to mislead the other party, so she just bit her lip and replied in a low voice: "I have been in the town and have never been to other places."

His setting is a country kid who has lived in a small town in California for a long time. It is reasonable to have little knowledge.

Weeks was about to be stunned by Huai Jiao's cute and eager expression, and even because of his subtle movements and demeanor, he couldn't help but think of many unnecessary details of the character.

For example, his young fiancée, who has just grown up, has lived in this remote town far away from the city since she was a child. Although the town is prosperous, its development is limited. Huai Jiao had never been out, let alone seen the world. She had only eaten cheap corn-flavored candies, and she might have never even been in a car.

When he sees a color TV, he will stop and watch in amazement. A piece of ice cream with a novel flavor will make him bite his lip and look at himself.

Illiterate and uneducated, the annoying cameras in the circus were a novelty that caught his eye.