128. School Rules (20): The gun hits the head bird, and the persimmon is soft

The place where Huai Jiao and Xie Suyu met for the second time was still in the classroom.

When Huai Jiao entered, Xie Suyu had already sat in his seat with his back facing him, leaning against the curtain by the window.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, the other party turned his head, the unrestrained expression on his face was a bit too gloomy for Huai Jiao. As soon as Huai Jiao stopped walking, her slender eyelashes trembled, and she was inexplicably withdrawn.

Xie Suyu's facial features were cold, and he didn't look very aggressive at first.

It's just that his pupils are extremely dark, dotted on his pale skin, like thick black ink spots that cannot be blurred, and look bottomless.

When facing people with no expression on his face, there is a cold feeling that seeps into the bone marrow.

When Huai Jiao was glanced at by him, the most intuitive feeling was that she was like a weak herbivore being targeted by a poisonous snake, and the other party's pure black vertical pupils still fell directly on his face.

Huai Jiao couldn't help but want to retreat.

Until Xie Suyu spoke.

He said, "I've been waiting for you for a long time."

His eyes also softened, and began to feel a little warm.

"Is there anything you want from me?" Huai Jiao asked in a low voice.

Walking in was very slow, even knowing that Fu Wenfei and Chu Yi were nearby, Huai Jiao felt uncontrollably nervous.

Huai Jiao felt very strange.

I don't know if the previous incident in the auditorium was too scary, or if his extremely keen sixth sense was faintly issuing an early warning.

For Xie Suyu, he always had a very slight...fear.

I'm afraid that when I'm alone, I just look at each other and want to run away immediately.

Obviously, when Fu Wenfei was there yesterday, both of them could still communicate naturally.

"I want to thank you alone." Xie Suyu replied simply.

The unfinished words stopped when he saw the expression on Huai Jiao's face, Xie Suyu frowned, and suddenly asked him: "Are you afraid of me?"

Huai Jiao shook her head in embarrassment, walked into the classroom slowly, and said, "No, I'm just...a little nervous."

Xie Suyu seemed to find it funny, the corners of his mouth raised a little, and he looked at Huai Jiao, "I thought my attitude was already very friendly."

"It turns out that you still get nervous when you see me."

It was obvious why Huai Jiao was afraid of him.

Xie Suyu was the instigator of the senior boy standing next to Huai Jiao who suddenly exploded in the auditorium, and the so-called rules of the game that followed every step of the way.

Xie Suyu still remembered the scene that day. He was standing on the podium, and there was a chaotic auditorium below, panicked, noisy, and hysterical.

There is also Huai Jiao in the center of the chaos, covered in blood, with wet black hair, but sitting motionless.

His face was pale, blood was dripping from his beautiful eyelashes, his thin white fingers trembling, wiped his cheeks.

That dazed look with slightly opened eyes fell in Xie Suyu's eyes. Standing in the hell-like bloody scene, it was both weird and so eye-catching that he couldn't move his eyes away.