155. Screaming Carnival Night (9): Black box

Huai Jiao stared at the white gauze around Weeks' neck in a daze. For a moment, he couldn't figure out whether Weeks had committed suicide.

After being in a daze for two seconds, he denied it himself.

Weeks has firm beliefs and a conservative personality. If it is just because he is deceived, he will never give up his life.

But with a man's physique and skill, Huai Jiao couldn't think of anyone else who could hurt him.

What's more, it was not an ordinary injury, but a cut throat.

Besides suicide, the only possibility Huai Jiao could think of was related to the circus.

The members of the circus who were deceived because of their stupidity, after leaking behind them, took some punishment measures unnecessarily...

This is not impossible. In the synopsis of the plot, the Sandisinla Circus has been described as mysterious, weird, and even absurd and grotesque many times.

Comparing with Huai Jiao's series of encounters after waking up just now, everything becomes more reasonable.

To be able to hurt Weeks and look at him with such eyes... I can't think of anyone other than this Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao lowered her eyelashes and bit her lip to avoid Weeks' sight.

Not only did he feel ashamed now, but he felt a slight sense of guilt at first, but he also felt more and more uncomfortable on the gauze around the red neck of the other party.

Huai Jiao didn't expect things to turn out like this. The reason why he and Wicks could get in touch was because of the inviolable character setting and must follow Fei Xiu's arrangement, and secondly because of Wicks' membership in the circus.

The other party is related to the main plot, and Huai Jiao has a reason to get close to him.

But Huai Jiao didn't expect those things to happen later, and it only took less than four hours for Weeks to get along with him, and Huai Jiao had an inexplicable sense of trust in him.

Huai Jiao seldom meets mature men who are much older than him in the dungeon. Compared with those who are similar in age, or who are younger and have a bad temper, the other party gives him a very reliable feeling, a bit like 8701... …

8701: [? 】

The handsome curly-haired white man under the stage had asked Huai Jiao a few minutes ago: Are you sure you want to see Weeks? If you have thick skin.

In order to seek the protection of an acquaintance, Huai Jiao said without thinking about it that she wanted to see Weeks.

"Do I need to spare some time for you to reminisce about the past?" A strange teasing laugh was accompanied by the mocking expressions of other members in the audience who were half-smiling.

Huai Jiao stood on the performance stage, her lips turned white and she couldn't raise her eyes.

He finally knew the purpose of tonight's kidnapping. After "punishing" Weeks, the circus still needed to find some place for his members.

Like some kind of trial, Huaijiao was confused and could only think of this reason.

Because Weeks is the protagonist who is really going to cause him trouble.

...

Huai Jiao didn't know why Weeks had been silent since he came in, as if he was dragged by the wound in his throat and couldn't make a sound.

If there were not so many people around, Huai Jiao felt that she could still explain to Weeks, explaining that he did not intentionally deceive the other person, and that he had gone to the police station twice before to rescue the other person.