74. Cave Ghost (17): Is that how you bullied him these two days?

Huai Jiao disappeared for three days.

About that morning after Wang Erniu went out, he finished his work at noon, and when he got home, he found that he was gone.

In the small courtyard of the house, no one was seen in the next room or the neighbor's house. Those who disappeared with him, as well as the few college students who came to the village for tourism, packed their backpacks, clothes and other belongings extremely clean, and none of them were left in the house. inside.

It was obviously planned for a long time.

Wang Erniu could guess that Huai Jiao was abducted by those people.

Several people in the college student team have some problems with Huai Jiao's attitude, especially the man named Shan Chi, who used to be dirty in the water hole, and now that he has been kidnapped, who knows if he will continue to treat Huai Jiao? Jiao do something nasty.

Xiaojiao is so small and so beautiful, no one will dislike him, he is raised in the mountains and has a pure personality, and he can be cheated away with just two candies.

Wang Erniu was going crazy, and after searching around to no avail, he went to the village chief without stopping.

In the small red brick courtyard, which is much brighter than their residence, the old village head with a ravine face sat in front of the door, smoking a hookah and asked him, "Have you searched on the mountain?"

Wang Erniu's face was heavy, and he said in a hoarse voice: "I searched around the back mountain, but I didn't see anyone."

Two days ago, I took them to the water cave, and the reaction of several people in the cave was extremely weird, obviously something was wrong. Wang Erniu couldn't find anyone near the house, so his first reaction was to go to the back mountain to have a look. There were obvious traces of people trampled on the small road that must pass through the back mountain. Only the boat at the entrance of the water cave was still tied to the shore. .

"The boat on the waterway is still there, and they didn't go there." The group of college students didn't come by car, and they couldn't get out of the village unless someone escorted them, which meant, "They are still in the village, so they must have entered the cave."

The old village chief exhaled smoke and put the hookah aside, "Do you want to go in and look for him?" He said slowly, "Don't you know what's in there?"

Wang Erniu pursed his lips, and said in a firm tone, "I want to find him, Xiao Jiao can't go in, he can't take care of himself well."

The half-white-haired old man narrowed his eyes slightly, and his voice was strangely cold: "The lessons learned by the predecessors are not enough, you stir once and twice in muddy water."

"Xiao Jiao, Xiao Jiao, I think you've been stunned by an idiot."

The dark-skinned man clenched his fists, his expression darkened, and after a while, he said coldly, "He is my brother."

"I have to bring him back."

Seeing his stubbornness, the old village head looked determined to go, and he just snorted coldly and said: "I've never seen you treat him so well before, but now it's like looking at your wife." .”

Then he turned and went into the house.

When Wang Erniu heard the word daughter-in-law, his expression suddenly changed for a moment. He opened his mouth, facing the back of the old village chief, he couldn't hold back a word of rebuttal.

"daughter in law."

The handsome man with dark skin muttered these two words in his mouth for a long time in a daze.