25. Truth or Dare (25): He is the most innocent

——What did you do, your wife's feet were licked by your uncle!

——Don't ask, don't ask, woo woo woo, find your phone, Mommy, hurry up!

——What should I do? While wanting to see that wife of Zhuo Yi, at the same time worrying why they don’t escape quickly, woo woo woo

Huai Jiao really didn't know how to reply Zhuo Yi.

Even if the other party was squatting, a little shorter than him, the unhurried pressure made Huai Jiao feel a little bit at a loss.

"I didn't..." He lowered his eyes and didn't dare to look at Zhuo Yi, the hands on his knees, carrying the scorching temperature of Zhuo Yi himself, didn't clenched tightly but just supported him gently.

He was different from Xing Yue again, he didn't have an overly forceful tone of voice or movement, which made Huai Jiao relax a little bit under this situation.

It's just that before he could calm down completely, he saw Zhuo Yi who was supporting his knee in front of him, lowered his head slightly, and leaned his head on his lap.

Huai Jiao's legs suddenly froze.

"Xing Yue was so angry after you escaped. I didn't tell him where you went, so he hit me on the head with a chair." Zhuo Yi's chin rested on Huai Jiao's knees, and there was still a smudge on his forehead. Dried blood marks, and a strand of forehead hair sticking to it in embarrassment.

When he raised his head and looked at Huai Jiao, he looked like a wounded sticky dog, using his big size to complain to his master and pretend to be pitiful.

It is completely impossible to see that a few minutes ago, this man beat Xing Yue half to death with an eye for an eye.

Huai Jiao's legs were pressed against the bed, being pressed softly by Zhuo Yi, he stretched out his hand to push the man away, but when he was about to touch Zhuo Yi's face, his fingers curled up, feeling that it was impolite again.

Huai Jiao's character is a typical one who takes soft things and does not take hard things. If Zhuo Yi was intimidated like Xing Yue, he would still be able to keep silent and suffer. When she was pitiful, Huai Jiao was tense and there was nothing she could do.

"I have been very worried about you, afraid that you will not find the location of the wooden house, and afraid that you will encounter bad situations."

"When the Orion carried you in, my heart almost stopped in shock. If I hadn't seen that you were not injured, I might have really risked my life against them."

"That's why I was so abnormal after Orion stuffed me with a blade."

Before the hand stretched out was withdrawn, Zhuo Yi raised his face and got closer.

Under the palm of Zhuo Yi's cool skin, Zhuo Yi rubbed Huai Jiao's fingers with the tip of his nose, and said in a low voice: "I really want to know what happened to you and others when I was away, and whether you were bullied. Have you ever cried secretly?"

Huai Jiao was half-coaxed and half-deceived by Zhuo Yi, and sold herself out.

While thinking that Zhuo Yi was just really worried about him, while remembering the 20-minute time limit, he told Zhuo Yi in a slightly quick tone what happened when he ran all the way from the villa to the wooden house and then met Orion.

When talking about the strangle marks on his hands when Orion pressed his shoulders on the phone, Huai Jiao skipped some details in embarrassment, "And then he, he grabbed me and blindfolded me..."

It's not a little embarrassing anymore, it's super invincible embarrassment now, as long as Huai Jiao thinks about the next things, her toes can't help curling up. Zhuo Yi was obviously very curious about what happened next, he raised his head a little, and asked a little anxiously: "And then?"