97. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (9)

Huai Jiao wondered if she heard it wrong, or maybe the red-haired kid behind her was really seriously ill.

Otherwise, why would he ask such a question under such circumstances.

Downstairs was the tense murder scene, and upstairs the idiot high school student blocked him on the rooftop, asking him how old he was this year and if he liked younger ones.

He has been silent and his ears are red, which makes the other party think that he is shy.

Yi Chengfeng took him as his acquiescence, and was tickled by his small appearance with trembling eyelashes. Before he knew what he wanted to do, he stretched out his hand and wanted to pinch Huai Jiao's face.

Huai Jiao turned her head to avoid it, and asked with wide eyes, "What are you doing?"

Why are you still moving your hands? ?

His expression was too surprised, as if he was looking at some pervert, Yi Chengfeng choked up and withdrew his hand, "Why didn't you answer the question? How old are you?"

"Seventeen?" Because Yi Chengfeng had just turned eighteen before entering the game, and with Huai Jiao's tender face, he subconsciously thought the other party was smaller than himself, "Or sixteen?"

The more she said, the more outrageous she became, Huai Jiao asked him to catch and run but couldn't escape, she frowning and said directly: "Twenty."

Seeing that Yi Chengfeng was stunned and wanted to speak, he hurriedly got back to the topic and said, "Can you come down with me first, number two had an accident last night, and they are all in his room now."

Huai Jiao pursed her lips and looked at him, her eyes were beautiful and watery: "I came to look for you, because you are the only one not present."

...

"Going so long?" He Ling looked sideways.

In Room No. 2, the five people led by Chu Heng stood around the room.

The undried blood on the ground left a few footprints in the stampede, the window was open, but the smell of blood was still strong and pungent.

When Huai Jiao and Yi Chengfeng entered the door, it was quiet inside. When they heard the noise, they turned their heads in unison to look at them, to be precise, they were looking at Yi Chengfeng who came in last.

"It should have been done very early, the body has already hardened."

"Did you hear the sound last night?" Chu Heng pushed his glasses lightly, not even a test, and asked directly.

Yi Chengfeng, who had been in astonishment since entering the door, tilted his head and met Chu Heng's gaze, only to realize that he was asking himself.

"What noise did you hear?"

Yi Chengfeng's expression changed, and he seemed to find it ridiculous.

"His room is number two and I'm number five. What can I hear?" Yi Chengfeng was young and had a bad temper, and the vague doubts in the other party's words made him even more angry. He said bluntly: "I'm not a werewolf and I don't have night vision. If it's close, you and No. 3 live next door to him. Why don't you tell me if you heard the sound?"

"What right do you have to ask me, do you need me to remind you who is the most wolf-faced among the seven people?"

Girl No. 3, who was innocently involved, also changed slightly, her lips turned pale, she looked at Chu Heng and then at Yi Chengfeng.

Both of them had cold faces and did not back down, and the atmosphere was at a stalemate for a while.

"Don't make any noise yet." He Ling frowned, his usual smiling expression was also put away now, he glanced at the two of them, and said in a deep voice: "No. 5 is right. Compared with his No. 1 and No. 3 Number two is obviously the closest to number two, and if there is a sound, you two should be the first to hear it."