6. Truth or Dare (6): "Who will you show this pitiful look?"

Well, what about otherwise? ?

The wooden house was not big, and the distance from the other party was one step closer, so that the two of them were almost close to each other.

Xing Yue's voice is cold and his expression is fierce. He has never had a good attitude when talking to him, and now he looks like he is about to beat him up.

Huai Jiao was almost terrified of him.

Seeing that the door closed behind the man, the noon light was cut off, and the inside and outside atmospheres were two completely different atmospheres, Huai Jiao was so startled that she took two steps back, her calves almost went limp.

He seemed to hear Xing Yue snorted coldly. The other party stepped back with him unhurriedly, with the corners of his mouth pulled up, showing an expression that was not a smile, and asked him again: "Are you avoiding me?"

"No, no."

Back on the dusty wooden table, Huai Jiao had no choice but to retreat, raised his head and glanced timidly at Xing Yue, he thought about it, and explained to him cautiously: "I just thought, You hate me."

Xing Yue's movements stopped for a moment.

"You didn't like me pestering you before." This sentence is made up now. Huai Jiao has no idea how the two of them got along in the past. Probably not equal, or even worse than imagined.

Otherwise, how could even the gesture of asking for help before falling down be avoided in disgust.

"That's why I don't want to annoy you." She was completely pretending to be pitiful. Huai Jiao wished that Xing Yue would annoy him to death, it would be better if he didn't even look at him, as long as he didn't block people in the small utility room without saying a word and stare at him threateningly.

Xing Yue raised his brows slightly, his cold expression seemed to loosen a bit.

It's just that the words he said were not very gentle, he said: "It's already very annoying." Xing Yue lowered his gaze, looking down at Huai Jiao in front of him.

I was so annoyed that when I saw him say "Don't kill me" with red eyes, I would subconsciously shut up, and when I saw him lying on someone's back, I couldn't help but swear at each other.

Annoyed twice and three times to prevent others from treating him maliciously.

"Show me your knees." Xing Yue said to Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao was stunned.

He saw Xing Yue take out a bottle of bone injury spray from his pocket, as if to give him...

"Do you want me to squat down?"

It was indeed for Huai Jiao, but the person in front of him had a bad temper, even if he was doing good deeds, he showed an expression of impatience.

"Ah, oh." Huai Jiao reacted and wanted to do something, but he was much shorter than Xing Yue, and he had to make the person in front of him squat down to apply medicine on the knees.

Of course Huai Jiao didn't dare, and asked Xing Yue to squat down and apply medicine to him, feeling that if he said it, he would be beaten.

"I, I'd better spray myself..."

"Do you know how to massage?" Xing Yue frowned and interrupted Huai Jiao, "How long are you going to continue limping and being carried on your back without rubbing?"

Huai Jiao closed her mouth, the other party seemed to be extremely dissatisfied with his behavior of asking Zhuo Yi to carry her downstairs in the morning, so she sneered.