106. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (18)

When Chu Heng realized that he couldn't move, Huai Jiao had just entered the room.

He should have been prepared. In three nights, he had played against the Wolves teammates three times.

Chu Heng also tentatively told Huai Jiao about his "guessing" about the night.

The selected player is sentient, but immobile.

Obviously he knew the game settings best, but when he saw the person at the door, Chu Heng couldn't help but subconsciously wanted to sit up.

The fact is that he is still lying on the bed, unable to control even a single finger.

He could only open a pair of phoenix eyes in astonishment, and looked at the person who was a few steps away from him, walked in lightly, then leaned back against the door panel with his back, and gently closed the door.

The room was brightly lit with the lights on, so when Huai Jiao raised her eyes, she could meet Chu Heng who was lying on the bed.

[It turns out that the hair is really curly...] Huai Jiao opened her eyes slightly, and said to 8701.

8701 laughed.

On the way here, Huai Jiao's heart was actually beating very fast, although he just overslept because he was too relaxed.

The clock in the room pointed to 12:50 in the morning. Huai Jiao woke up 8701. He hurriedly changed into the complicated witch costume in two to three minutes at the fastest speed.

He only hesitated for a few seconds when he put on his shoes.

In the end, he ran out the door in a hurry with only a pair of socks on.

...

The skirt was too short, Huai Jiao folded her cloak and couldn't figure out why she had to turn on the light for a while, but it was a bit strange to turn it off now, so she could only take a few steps quickly and sit beside Chu Heng's bed, so that the other party could not see.

He thought that he should have nothing to say to Chu Heng, after all, the two can only be called the relationship of using each other to put it bluntly.

Huai Jiao is very self-aware, no matter in the game or in reality.

As Chu Heng said, he can easily give himself up because he is weak and not smart, but he will not really trust anyone.

He is not very good at playing Werewolf, but he has basic game awareness and a lot of caution.

"Since when did you doubt me?" This question is actually a bit stupid, but it seems to be just right for Huai Jiao.

Chu Heng thought he had a good acting mentality, but he didn't expect to overturn Huai Jiao's car, even though he really thought about letting go at first.

Such a delicate mood made Chu Heng not even notice the strange attire of the person in front of him at this moment.

He just breathed a little fast up and down for a few seconds, staring straight at Huai Jiao.

"The second day?"

Huai Jiao's face was hidden in the hood, and the two of them were lying down and sitting next to each other. The high posture was completely reversed from before, allowing Chu Heng to see his face clearly even if he didn't take off the hood.

His thick black eyelashes drooped slightly, half hidden in the shadow of the hood.

Inexplicably, Chu Heng actually deviated from the current theme in a heartbeat, and felt that the other party seemed to be much more beautiful than usual.