5. Truth or Dare (5): "It hurts too much to walk?"

Huai Jiao woke up and began to cry.

His body looked as if he had been beaten, and it hurt everywhere. The system had just started a live broadcast for him, and seeing that this person was hiding under the blanket and still not coming out, he asked him: [What's wrong? 】

Huai Jiao said while shedding tears: [Someone hit me...]

System: ...Who will hit you for nothing?

Huai Jiao's heartbreak did not seem to be fake, he huddled under the quilt and put on his clothes, humming and assuring the system that someone must have beaten him.

"The knee hurts, and the elbow hurts too." Huai Jiao rolled up her sleeves to show the system, "No one hit me, so why is this place so popular?"

system:【. 】

What does the system say, he has brought so many players, this is the first time he met a squeamish newcomer who screamed in pain and shed tears even if he fell in an escape game.

Especially when the audience in his live broadcast room, who are used to watching life and death and have seen countless big scenes, still buy him.

——What's the matter, treasure? Why is my baby crying?

- who! Who bullied my wife!

——Giving money to my wife to buy medicines [reward]

——What a poor treasure, her knees are red and her eyes are red, and Mommy's heart hurts [Reward]

system:【……】

The little anchor is obviously very familiar with this kind of situation. He really hurts, but his words of thanking fans for their rewards are also very good: "Thank you everyone, I can persevere, and let the system buy me medicine later."

The system was obviously taken astray by him, and upon hearing this, he asked: 【Would you like to change the medicine? 】

Huai Jiao acted like an eighty-year-old woman. He limped while holding the door and walked out, saying back to the system: [Let’s save it first, who knows what will happen in the game later, and then change to another one. Useful props. 】

Huai Jiao's knee still hurts, and the more he thinks about it, the more sad he gets, [It's fine if you don't have a clue about clearing the level, and you'll still be beaten. 】

System: ...So you still know you have to clear the level.

[No one hit you. 】

Huai Jiao retorted: [Someone hit me. 】

system:【. 】

His temper is not small.

...

Because Huai Jiao didn't wake up early for the night's affairs, she took a long time to tidy up from the room and left, and the hall on the first floor was almost full of people.

When Huai Jiao went downstairs, she bumped into Zhuo Yi who came up to call him.

"I'm going to call you..." Zhuo Yi was standing two steps lower than him, seeing Huai Jiao with a smile on his face, just as he was about to say something, he turned his eyes and saw this person limping As he walked, his face changed instantly, and he asked Huaijiao, "What's wrong with your leg?"

"Last night, I fell a somersault, and it hurt a little." Huai Jiao can play tricks on the system and pretend to be pitiful, swearing that someone beat him, but when facing others, he can only say that he fell.

You can't tell others that you suspect that a ghost beat him while he was asleep.

"So serious?" Zhuo Yi saw that he had to hold on to the handrail when he went down the stairs, and he looked so unlucky that he had fallen miserably. Be like this."