7. Truth or Dare (7): "Don't do embarrassing things a second time."

Huai Jiao was too embarrassed to cry.

If Xing Yue continued to be harsh on him, he might still be wronged for a long time, but if he softened up and apologized to him like this, it would make people completely embarrassed to shed tears.

Xing Yue didn't seem to want to wait for his answer, the man in front of him lowered his brows slightly indifferently, and gently rubbed the medicine on Huai Jiao's knee, only a little soreness and pain with the temperature of his palm.

Xing Yue was right in thinking, Huai Jiao is indeed a very delicate character, he is afraid of pain and can't bear it, especially when he feels that the people in front of him have softened their attitude towards him and can make him drive him.

"It hurts a little..." The knee under the palm moved, Huai Jiao was still crying, her eyelids were half red, and she hummed softly.

In fact, he could bear it, but Xing Yue's rare good attitude towards him in front of him made Huai Jiao feel that it was okay if he couldn't bear it.

As expected, Xing Yue paused.

He didn't tell him, "then I'll be lighter" as Huai Jiao thought.

Xing Yue only let out a "huh", but the movements of his men seemed to slow down a lot.

- The episode is titled "Taming"

--No man can resist the tears of the little beauty

--When Jiaojiao cried, the heart of this hard-hearted pig killer softened

--Who would have thought that this is not a romance movie but an escape game scene?

--And one thing to say, my treasure's legs are so thin and straight, it's really good...

Huai Jiao: ...

Huai Jiao shouldn't be watching the barrage, the originally good atmosphere, because of a sudden deviation of a barrage, suddenly became wrong.

Xing Yue felt that the leg under his palm seemed to struggle a bit, he frowned and asked, "It still hurts?"

Huai Jiao's ears turned red, she shook her head and said, "Yes, it's ok." The barrage has become more and more strange, and Huai Jiao even saw the prohibited words coded by the system!

He raised his leg, trying to escape from Xing Yue's hands.

The other party seemed to be dissatisfied with his turbulent behavior, "What are you moving?" Xing Yue frowned and pressed his knee, but because of the movement of Huai Jiao's leg bending up, he held his calf with one hand instead.

This is probably the only fleshy place on Huaijiao's legs, Xing Yue has medicine in his hand, when he pinches the soft flesh, he feels his hand is slippery, the skin on Huaijiao's face and body is white and tender everywhere.

Xing Yue's slender fingers with well-articulated joints pressed on his calf, and even if he held it lightly, it would sink a little.

Xing Yue was stunned for a moment, especially when he looked up and saw Huai Jiao's expression.

Those who have just cried have pink cheeks, Huai Jiao is also frowning, but when he frowns, his face is still red, he said to Xing Yue: "Don't rub it..."

Obviously not very strange, and normal massage movements, but under Huaijiao's slightly resisting expression at this time, it became strange instead.

Huai Jiao bent her knees and tucked her legs away, because Xing Yue's coat was spread on the table, he did not dare to step on his calf after lifting it for a long time. Huai Jiao felt that sitting on other people's clothes was already too much, if he really stepped on it, Xing Yue would feel sorry if he didn't bother him.