132. School Rules (24): You chose hard mode

"What the hell are you trying to do..."

Huai Jiao turned her head away, avoiding Xie Suyu's sight with a white face.

He didn't know how he should react now, whether to fear or escape, or not to say a word.

The way Xie Suyu stared at him with interest made him feel like a ridiculous prey that was clutched by the neck and still struggling.

"Do you want me to let you go?"

Probably having admired Huai Jiao's pitiful appearance enough, Xie Suyu let go of his hand and squeezed his face again.

He forcibly straightened Huai Jiao's face into a pose facing him.

"Do as I say, Huai Jiao." His eyes stayed on Huai Jiao's trembling eyelashes, and his voice was deliberately lowered.

Huai Jiao raised her eyes and looked at him blankly.

"Show me your skills."

With the tiger's mouth pressed against his chin, Xie Suyu moved his eyes down, circling his lips, and coaxing him slowly and restrainedly: "Heal me, Huai Jiao."

"My hand hurts."

——I see you are a pain in the ass

——Next time, please go straight to the point of cheating, don’t make it worthless

——I'm convinced, isn't this the family's favorite part? There are too many previous stories, stinky dog

——I just came here, so if you don’t understand, just ask, what is the new term for kkp to see what skills are?

——It’s not too bad, Meiqin[#玫瑰]

Xie Suyu's thumb touched Huai Jiao's face all the way, pressed and rubbed the corner of his lips, Huai Jiao felt hot, the temperature of the other's fingers was much hotter than the cold gaze.

It seemed to be refuting his arrogant attitude at the moment.

"I do not want……"

But she didn't expect Huai Jiao to refute him so clearly.

Xie Suyu was stunned for a moment, his fingers froze, and he even forgot to pretend, subconsciously asked: "Why?"

Huai Jiao pursed her lips, her face was still pale, her eyelashes were still shaking, but she still frowned and said, "I don't want to..."

Xie Suyu: "..."

All the planned plots came to an abrupt end.

Xie Suyu's eyelids drooped, and his dark pupils stared closely at Huai Jiao. He didn't want to show any signs of urgency or lack of calmness, so he just pinched Huai Jiao's face and said in a cold tone: "You think about it."

Huai Jiao bit the flesh of her lip, and said "hmm" quickly.

It's just "I just don't want to" written on my face.

Xie Suyu: "..."

Xie Suyu let him go suddenly, and withdrew the hand that was pinching his face.

Huai Jiao didn't realize it, she sat down on the ground with her knees bent on her chest, raised her face, and looked at the other party cautiously.

Xie Suyu finally stood up.

The person who was taller than him when he was squatting, looked even more condescending in his standing and sitting posture. Huai Jiao's line of sight was the straight and neat dark gray uniform trousers of the other party, without any wrinkles on them.