92. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (4)

Needle drop could be heard in the quiet corridor, but no sound could be heard in the room. Huai Jiao was only wearing socks, and she dared not make a sound when walking under the tense mood.

Room No. 5 was three doors away from him. He grabbed his collar and walked lightly to that door.

The door is the same as his room, with a number plate with the number 5 hanging on it, and the name of the player written flying under the number plate, 'Yi Chengfeng', Huai Jiao stared at the name for two seconds, thinking carefully or I don't feel impressed.

[Go in first. ] Seeing him standing barefoot at the door, 8701 urged him.

【Uh-huh. 】

Huai Jiao was still nervous, she didn't turn her head around after answering, subconsciously wanted to knock on the door.

【what are you doing? 】8701's tone is surprised, if there is a body, he might grab Huai Jiao's hand directly to stop him, 【Panicked? 】

8701 didn't want to say he was stupid, but Huai Jiao was really stupid sometimes.

Of course, his stupidity is within the cuteness range, which is tolerably cute and stupid.

Huai Jiao's hand that had already reached the door was curled up in embarrassment, his face was red, he withdrew his hand, pursed his mouth, and turned to press the doorknob.

In the room that a werewolf had already visited, the door lock was described as fake, and it could be pushed in with a single touch. This was within Huai Jiao's expectations, so knocking on the door just now was just pure stupidity.

Holding the doorknob, he didn't go in directly, but looked inside first.

The layout of his room was similar, the first-class incandescent lamp was turned off, and only the electronic clock on the bedside table was flickering in the room. Under the light from the corridor, the person lying motionless on the bed could be vaguely seen.

He seems to have been 'killed' by the werewolf, Huai Jiao thought to herself.

There was a light switch on the right wall next to the door, Huai Jiao stood at the door, groping to turn on the light.

Eyes narrowed by the sudden light, Huai Jiao walked into the room with her back facing the doorknob, and slowly closed the door with a "click".

He turned around, under the white light, he saw a head of extremely dazzling red hair.

The man lying on the bed, his hands and feet were naturally gathered by his side, he was wearing the uniform of an unknown school, the gray uniform jacket was loosely opened, a black T-shirt was folded inside a white base shirt, and several metal trousers of different lengths The chain and hang tag hung on the collar and chest, and with the dazzling red hair, it really looked like some kind of bad boy in the movie.

Seeing him, Huai Jiao easily thought of Shen Chengyu.

The same exaggerated hair color, the same youthful and rebellious face, and the ferocious look that is still frowning even when lying unconscious on the bed at this moment are very similar.

In short, it is the kind that seems to have a bad temper.

This person didn't even say his name when he introduced himself at the round table earlier, so it's no wonder that Huai Jiao couldn't remember him.

[So he was stabbed the first night must be because he was too dragged before. ] Standing beside his bed, Huai Jiao affirmed: 【I'm a werewolf and I was the first to kill him. 】

Because looking at his face is very difficult to control, if this kind of person is not killed on the first night, there must be a great threat in the future.