48. Track (19): Please me

Be careful of those around you.

Huai Jiao returned home and was still thinking about this sentence.

The lock on the anti-theft door made a few not deep and not shallow marks from the outside. The kind guard in the security room gave Huai Jiao a number and told him that it is best not to wait for the property to change the lock. The property in the community will delay the most. There is no guarantee that thieves will not come to the door again if the lock has been picked. It is better to replace it as soon as possible for safety reasons.

That's what the policewoman said when she left.

The appointed lock changer will come around six or seven o'clock after dinner.

Huai Jiao sat on the sofa, recalling what happened from last night to today.

[The person who picked the lock last night was the same person who entered my house in the last neighborhood. ] Not a question but an affirmation.

Whether it was out of sixth sense or a conclusion drawn by analyzing the rationality of the matter, Huai Jiao tacitly agreed that there was only one follower from the beginning to the end.

As a system, 8701 can see all the plots in the dungeon that all players don't know, but can't directly remind Huai Jiao, 8701 only asks him: [Why. 】

【He is very familiar with me, and,】and compared to breaking into a house, what happened last night was more like...

Simply scaring him.

Even the houses in the old community can be infiltrated at will, and Huai Jiao has been in the same room for many days, can avoid surveillance and not show any clues about himself, if it is not for the hints of the system and the fingerprints deliberately left on him by the other party , Huai Jiao may not be able to discover his existence until now.

I can follow the new residence, and my entry and exit will not be photographed by the community surveillance. How could such a person fail to pick the lock.

It also made such a long sound, as if it was intentional for Huai Jiao to hear it, and it was intentional for him to be afraid.

"Ninety percent of the time, it's an acquaintance who commits the crime."

"Be careful of the people around you."

This dungeon has a pretty face, simple interpersonal relationships, and daily life is just two points and one line when going to school and returning home.

There are only those three people who are close to me.

【Qin Ye, Yan Shu, Shen Chengyu. ] Huai Jiao silently read their names.

8701 said: [Do you suspect that the stalker is among them? 】

Huai Jiao said, "I don't doubt it. 】

8701: [? 】

Huai Jiao was a little twitchy, and said: 【No need, Yan Shu and Shen Chengyu are quite good at scaring me in front of me. They don't need to be sneaky about what they want to do to me. 】

8701: […] Damn it makes sense.

Is this the natural advantage of a fool?

[What about Qin Ye? 】8701 asked again.

Huai Jiao: [I don’t know, but I don’t think it will be…]

8701: […]

I feel that the door lock is not an obstacle to stop the stalker, and I don't believe the police's words and suspect the people around me.