131. School Rules (23): "They're all calling your name."

The protagonist in the text message was squatting in front of him right now.

Huai Jiao had no time to think about how the other party appeared, nor could she think about the rationality of the series of events tonight.

There was a brief blank in the mind, and the only thought left was that he had been discovered.

On the way to steal the notebook alone, he was discovered by the owner of the notebook.

Xie Suyu said to him, "Are you insomnia again?"

There is a layer of curtain cloth that seems to have no light through it.

This lie that Huai Jiao used to test the other party during the day was now asked by Xie Suyu with a half-smile.

The screen of the phone was still on, and there was an urgent reminder from Chen Feng on the text message interface. Chen Feng was telling him: Don't look for Xie Suyu, don't trust Xie Suyu, those are all illusions.

What is the "false image" is difficult for Huai Jiao to understand.

His heart was beating so fast that he couldn't breathe. The black T-shirt on his body was soaked in cold sweat, and his entire back was covered with sticky sweat.

After Xie Suyu finished asking that question, he didn't take the initiative to speak anymore. He didn't even lift the curtain that was in the way in front of the two of them, so he had to take his time, as if patiently waiting for Huaijiao's reaction.

In the stillness of the night, the breathing of the two of them was blocked by a thin layer of curtains, and the hot breath was stuffed in the small space, and then blown away by the cold wind leaking in through the gaps in the windows.

Huai Jiao was terrified, but she dared not move.

He waited for a long, long time, his bent knees began to become sore, his calves were numb, and he was about to be unable to squat, before he finally dared to ask a word.

With a trembling voice, he asked Xie Suyu in a low voice, "Who are you?"

Xie Suyu answered quickly, snorted briefly, and said, "What a stupid question."

The words that were neither tactful nor polite at all, seemed to directly tear off the mask that had been disguised for a long time, and fell into Huai Jiao's ears, nothing but horror was nothing but horror.

"you……"

The moment the curtain in front of him spoke again, it was violently ripped open——

The man's hand bones were slender, and his protruding knuckles were grabbing the curtain. Huai Jiao froze in fright, and raised his eyes to look at him.

Only in this small area illuminated by the moonlight, the person hiding inside opened his eyes wide in horror, his eyelashes slightly raised, his snow-white and beautiful face, his black hair was wet, and his ears were sticking to his ears, black and round. His own face was reflected in his pupils.

After meeting his gaze, he reacted slowly and wanted to run.

Xie Suyu could grab Huai Jiao's neck as long as he stretched out his hand, easily restraining all his struggling movements.

Under the palm is a white and slender neck, and delicate and soft skin.

When Huai Jiao couldn't control her trembling, she moved her merciful hand upwards, and pinched his face with one hand.

Huai Jiao's face was surprisingly small, and most of it was covered by his hand.

"You should ask someone smarter."