169. Screaming Carnival Night (23): Joker, you are such a bummer.

The soles of her leather shoes slipped slightly on the wet grass. Huai Jiao's heart was beating wildly, but when she turned around, her knees became weak against her will.

8701's reminder is definitely the most useful for Huai Jiao.

Because if there wasn't the phrase "run back", Huai Jiao would run into her car unconsciously at this time.

Not to mention the risk of being caught midway, the car door was still locked, so it would take him quite a while just to open it.

But it only took two minutes for the man to run next to him, and the result was a dead end.

Huai Jiao's teeth were trembling, and his face became paler in the dark night. He almost held his breath, his chest was so tight that it ached, and he ran regardless to the place illuminated by lights in the distance.

It's very close.

You could even hear the sound of being trampled on the wet mud, right behind him.

Stretch out your palm, and in just a few steps you can grab his collar, pinch his neck, and grab him——

"ah--"

Stumbled by something under her feet, Huai Jiao's face suddenly changed color, and her body fell forward uncontrollably——

The only response was to squeeze his eyes shut.

However, in the past half a second, the severe pain he imagined from hitting the ground on his face did not appear. Someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him forward out of balance.

Her cold cheek hit a hard object, the tip of Huai Jiao's nose felt sore, she frowned and let out a muffled scream.

"Why run?"

After leaving for half a minute, someone slipped away without saying hello.

A group of drunk strong men were lying on the table and lying on the ground. The tent was full of strong food aroma and pungent alcohol smell. Joker felt a little annoyed, turned around and walked out without saying a word.

He meant to go to the kid's RV and continue some unfinished conversations.

For example, tonight’s gift must be carefully stored and other meaningless things, of course, it’s just to pass the boring time.

It's just that he didn't expect that when he lifted the curtain of the tent and raised his eyes, he saw someone stumbling towards him not far away.

The clown's eyesight is very good, so he can clearly see the person's white to transparent face in the dark, and the subtle expressions of panic and fear on his face.

He took two steps out and wanted to call the kid.

As a result, the opponent happened to trip over a stone under his feet and fell forward. The joker changed his face and quickly stretched out his hand——

"Run what?"

Huai Jiao flung herself on top of the joker with limp legs.

The badge pin on his chest was a bit hard, biting his cheek, and the familiar yet cold perfume filled his nose. Huai Jiao smelled it all at once, and he softened his knees, tears almost falling from his eyes.

It was too dark outside, and the colorful lights on the top of the tent could not illuminate every dark corner, so it was difficult to see whether the person was still there. Huai Jiao buried her head in the joker's arms, her fingertips turned white and trembling, clutching the sleeves of the person in front of her tightly.