32. Track (3): Perfume is popular among pretty boys

He just took the medicine and slept soundly, so he didn't hear what others were saying before he woke up.

Huai Jiao was stunned for a moment when she was pressed onto the table by a boy's mistake.

The tall boy propped his hands on Huai Jiao's prostrate table, Huai Jiao made him press heavily, and it took him two seconds to react before frowning and trying to push him away.

There was a lot of booing around, and the few boys who came to see the excitement, saw that Huai Jiao woke up, and subconsciously restrained their unkind jokes.

Especially the one who was standing behind the tall man who was pushed forward, and the person in front of him met Huai Jiao's eyes through the person in front of him. Huai Jiao looked at him, and when he said "assisting communication", he was stunned.

"No, I'm sorry..." The tall boy who was pushed away by Huai Jiao stood up quickly as if he had been shocked by an electric shock. Then she apologized to Huai Jiao.

He was pushed and shoved on Huai Jiao just now, and when he was very close, he immediately met Huai Jiao's somewhat surprised expression.

In front of his eyes was a non-aggressive and beautiful face composed of soft pink lips and the tip of a snow-white chin.

And when you accidentally hug it, lingering around the tip of the nose is a pleasant fragrance that an ordinary boy would never have.

After he was dumbfounded for two seconds, the person in the center of the topic who had been completely awakened was looking at them with a slight frown.

Huai Jiao asked, "What did you just say?"

He vaguely heard the word aid, but he wasn't sure if it was what he thought, so he didn't bring any bad emotions when he spoke, and just asked a normal question.

However, he didn't expect that those big boys who were smiling and full of arrogance just now took a step back suddenly as if they were frightened by him when they listened to his question.

Huai Jiao: "?"

What are you doing?

"What communication?" He was sitting in a much shorter posture than the standing boys. Huai Jiao was too lazy to stand up, so she just tilted her head, looked around the tall boy in front, and looked at the man behind him .

Huai Jiao watched the man stare at him for a second, and in his sight, swallowed unconsciously.

Obviously nervous.

After an unknown amount of time, the man cautiously approached Huai Jiao two steps closer to him while Huai Jiao was looking at him with a serious expression, and said in a low voice.

"Someone in the forum made rumors that you were engaged in social aid outside the school, and posted a few photos to discredit you."

Huai Jiao: "..."

--Um? Did you just say that?

——This, is this the male college student who is full of lies?

——The way you coax my wife out of conscience is like his ex-husband who died early next door.

...

Huai Jiao was surrounded by a group of tall and burly boys sitting in the corner of the last row.

Someone approached him with a mobile phone and showed him, "This is the post. I've been babbling nonsense all the time. I'm so speechless!" , couldn't help sneaking glances at him from the corner of the eye.

Why, why is it so fragrant.

Are pretty boys wearing perfume now?

Some people's ears are red and their minds are thinking wildly. They are so close, and Huai Jiao's frowning movements are all close at hand, and they can be seen clearly.