126. School Rules (18): Out of control

Huai Jiao didn't believe in evil, and checked the entire list from beginning to end again.

He basically didn't know the names above, except for him, Fu Wenfei, and Xie Suyu, there were only two people they were familiar with.

One is Li Yan, and the other is Bai Jue.

Huai Jiao felt that Li Yan could completely rule out the suspicion. Leaving aside his character, the other party didn't seem to be able to bully Xie Suyu just because of his thin arms and legs.

After all, although Xie Suyu looks thin, she has broad shoulders and long legs, and is nearly 1.9 meters tall.

Huai Jiao's finger landed under the word Bai Jue on the list, and did not move for a long time. Fu Wenfei paused for a moment, and asked him, "Do you doubt Bai Jue?"

Huai Jiao subconsciously said, "No doubt."

Fu Wenfei: "?"

Huai Jiao couldn't explain clearly. He didn't know whether he should tell Fu Wenfei about him and Bai Jue. At the beginning of the dungeon, he and Bai Jue clearly took the identity of being bullied.

Compared to Bai Jue, Chu Yi, who bullied them at the time, was more likely to be able to do those bad deeds.

But Chu Yi was not on the accompanying list either.

And after returning to school on the day of the event, Chu Yi immediately came to find Huai Jiao as soon as he received the news. At that time, the other party asked about his situation nervously, which definitely didn't seem like he knew about it.

Thinking of this, Huai Jiao suddenly noticed something.

It seemed that he hadn't seen Bai Jue and Chu Yi for a long time since the incident in the auditorium.

Like suddenly evaporated.

Inexplicably, he felt that it was unusual that Chu Yi and Bai Jue did not come to him.

It's not narcissism, it's just that according to their previous behavior of coming to him almost three times a day to show their presence, the current state of the cat's disappearance is particularly inconsistent in comparison.

Fu Wenfei didn't know what Huai Jiao was thinking with his blank look on his face. He only noticed that after he asked questions related to Bai Jue, the other party retorted quickly.

Fu Wenfei was vaguely displeased. The displeasure came suddenly, and he himself was a little confused about the reason, so he could only purse his thin lips, and said softly to Huaijiao: "If I remember correctly, the day Xie Suyu was found in the wild, everyone except you Besides me, the third person to appear on the scene is Bai Jue."

Huai Jiao was stunned for a moment, not understanding what Fu Wenfei meant.

"Ah? Yes, he came here not long after you left..."

Fu Wenfei asked: "How long is not long."

"Just, just...about five minutes." Huai Jiao gulped nervously at the sudden approach of the other party.

"Five minutes? It's equivalent to me walking on the front foot, and he will find you on the back foot."

Huai Jiao bit her lip and let out a small "hmm".

He felt that Fu Wenfei's "I found you" was a bit weird, it should have been "I found you".

"Ah."

Fu Wenfei laughed suddenly, his tone was neither yin nor yang.

"You have a good relationship with him."

"It's so good that the other party is the only uncertain person who appeared at the scene of the crime, and you can't doubt him at all."