129. School Rules (21): Notebook

Chu Yi came in. He didn't know where he went. His expression was heavy and his hair was messy.

The clothes were not neat, and there was a lot of dust on the coat in a mess, as if it had just come out of some dirty place.

He didn't notice the strange atmosphere of the two alone in the dormitory, he just lowered his eyes, patted the dust on his shoulder with one hand, and strode towards Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao stood by the table on the other side some distance away from Fu Wenfei, Chu Yi took off his coat and threw it on the table, casually, and sat next to Huai Jiao on the chair next to him.

Huai Jiao lowered her face, glanced at him, opened her mouth to ask something, but before she could say anything, Chu Yi took the initiative to explain to him: "I went to see some of my former brothers."

"They hide in the abandoned warehouse, and they can't easily see anyone."

There were still a few words that Chu Yi didn't say, because they were afraid of being found, those people basically didn't go out, and the food and water to survive had long been exhausted. When Chu Yi passed by, the big men were so hungry that they were almost half dead.

The proud children of heaven who used to stand at the top of the food chain in school, domineering and arrogant, were turned into a ghost in just a few days. When they first saw Chu Yi in a neat suit, they burst into tears and almost cried out. .

Chu Yi has always been sober, knowing that the few people in his circle who play well are just a bunch of useless rich second generations with no real skills.

He did not regard anyone as a close friend. The upper class also had hierarchical distinctions and family power boundaries. No one in the circle could be on an equal footing with him.

But in the discarded equipment room where people usually gathered for fun, Chu Yi still couldn't describe his mood at that moment when he really saw the people around him end up in that way.

It's not pain, it's not sadness, it's just a simple feeling of shock.

He can accept new ways to play the game, but he can't bear the cowardly begging for mercy of the dog that used to crawl at his feet.

Chu Yi's expression was unclear, his hair covered his eyebrows and eyes, leaving only the lower half of his face with thin lips, Huai Jiao and Fu Wenfei looked at each other, a little afraid to speak.

But soon Chu Yi restrained his emotions, he did not continue the topic, but raised his jaw, looked sideways at Huai Jiao, and said another thing.

"By the way, they said they saw Bai Jue."

"He is with Xie Suyu."

Huai Jiao opened her eyes wide: "Bai Jue? Xie Suyu?"

His mouth was slightly open, his eyes were shocked, and he was somewhat unable to reflect what kind of "togetherness" Chu Yi said.

The previously puzzling question "Why hasn't Bai Jue come to him yet?" seemed to be answered at once.

【Is that what I think? Bai Jue and Xie Suyu, that...? 】Huaijiao couldn't help but ask 8701.

8701: [...] 8701 is speechless, thinking that some people have heads just to look good.

Chu Yi didn't see what Huai Jiao was thinking. He was a little annoyed at mentioning Bai Jue in front of Huai Jiao, so that when he recounted it with obvious personal emotions, he spoke vaguely and said inexplicably: "Well, someone saw him in the auditorium. Two, I don't know what they are doing, but it doesn't look like they are at odds."