61. Cave Ghost (4): Don't mess with me

In a row of three boats, Wang Zheng stood at the bow, and Huai Jiao, Shan Chi, and girls with short hair sat behind.

There is light at the entrance of the cave, and the water in the cave is dark green at first, but when the boat enters, there is only thick blackness in front of my eyes.

A yellow light hangs on the bow, and you can vaguely see the surrounding scene about one meter away. The stalagmites on the shore are rugged and vertical, and the ground is wet and muddy. In the entire deep tunnel, there is only the sound of a slight trickle breaking the water surface, reminding you of this place. Not all dead things.

If there weren't many people sitting next to her, Huai Jiao would never have dared to follow her in and even looked into the water.

It was so dark underwater that you couldn't see anything, like a pool of ink, and the yellow light on the bow couldn't see through it.

Huai Jiao looked at it, and at a certain moment, as if being beaten in the head by a ghost, she suddenly stretched out her hand to touch the water.

When he was about to touch it, the thick hemp rope tied around his waist was suddenly grabbed.

The huge gravity that came in vain at that second made Huai Jiao's waist and abdomen ache, and he quickly withdrew his hand and pressed to his side.

Shan Chi, who was sitting next to him, was pulling his knot with one hand, seeing Huai Jiao looking over, he mocked with a blank expression, "You're quite bold."

Huai Jiao pursed her lips, and pulled the knot from his hand without making a sound.

"When was this karst cave discovered?" After passing through a long and narrow section of the waterway, when the line of sight opened up slightly, someone in the team asked.

Wang Zheng, who was standing in front of the paddle, didn't turn his head, and replied in a muffled voice: "The first batch of people who entered the cave were me and Xiaojiao's grandparents."

"There were bandits in the village in the early years, and the young people who came to take refuge on the mountain found the entrance of the cave by accident."

Fatty sat alone in the last row, who seemed to be very interested in this cave, or that this group of people was actually the same as him, but they were better at hiding. Seeing what Wang Zheng said, the fat man immediately asked again: "It has been developed for so many years, and such a large natural cave, why is it not famous outside?"

It can be said that if they were not introduced by others, their group of senior travel friends with extensive resources would not even know that there is such a place in such a remote mountain.

"It hasn't been developed." Wang Zheng said suddenly.

Looking at the dark and deep water channel in front of him, he said in a deep voice, "We only come in occasionally, and no one has really developed it."

"Even the elders in the village don't know how big this cave is."

"It's not just the entrance to the entrance."

As soon as Wang Zheng finished speaking, when Huai Jiao turned sideways, he clearly saw several people in the back seat looking at each other inexplicably.

The further you go into the cave, the lower the temperature around your body. Huai Jiao is wearing long clothes and trousers, and her hands and feet are freezing cold. After passing through two consecutive sections of narrow tunnels that were so narrow that they could just pass through the hull, the boat entered a large circular pool.

"It's over."

Wang Zheng stopped paddling and leaned the boat against the shore.

"Is it only this short?" Yu Wenqing frowned and asked.