104. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (16)

There are five people left in the game. Except for the only girl Chen Xin, the only remaining five people are No. 5 Yi Chengfeng and No. 7 He Ling.

Chu Heng didn't say he believed it, but he definitely knew the details of He Ling.

Looking at a person with a slippery tone, he has a bottom line in a certain way, and he definitely can't do this kind of coercive thing right now.

If it is forced.

"Who made it?" Chu Heng's voice was so cold that he almost froze.

It was quite different from his usual indifferent tone, at least Huai Jiao had never heard him speak in such a tone.

The other party's light-colored pupils fell on Huai Jiao's lips through a thin layer of lenses. Huai Jiao's face was already pitiful at this time, so he looked at it with a terrifying gaze, and even lowered his eyes and dared not speak. up.

Chu Heng grabbed his wrist and pulled him directly into the room behind him.

This was the second time Huai Jiao came to his room. Unlike the search the day before, the lights were not turned on this time.

Only the clock night light on the bedside table was on.

"Who made it?" Chu Heng asked this question for the second time.

In fact, he could guess who it was, but for some reason he forced Huai Jiao to tell the truth.

Huai Jiao sat on the edge of his bed but still lowered her head.

Chu Heng seldom felt this kind of anxious feeling, with a little bit of indescribable depression. He stood condescendingly in front of Huai Jiao, without expression, staring directly at the top of Huai Jiao's bowed head.

After a long time, I forced myself to take a deep breath.

Chu Heng walked two steps closer and sat down next to Huai Jiao, restraining his tone, "Did someone bully you?" He touched Huai Jiao's hand, and said as slowly as possible: "You seem to have cried before."

Huai Jiao shook her head slowly.

He pursed his lips and shrugged the tip of his nose slightly. When the people around him couldn't bear to change their faces again, he said in a vague tone: "I didn't cry."

But it's not that he wasn't bullied.

Chu Heng probably had the bottom line, but it didn't make his complexion much better, and he was even much colder than before.

Huai Jiao was not very smart, so he would explain himself clearly if he coaxed him a little and asked a few questions.

The man wore glasses on his face to reflect the light, his eyes were cold, and there was no trace of warmth in his eyes. With such a gloomy face, he listened to Huai Jiao's muffled voice while pursing his thin lips and tapping his knuckles with subtle movements.

At this time, Chu Heng was in an extremely bad mood and he acted like an inertia while thinking.

It is equivalent to a kind of emotional control.

Holding hands by him, Huai Jiao spoke a lot of words in a sullen voice, vague and unclear, and didn't say the main point for a long time.

Chu Heng was uncharacteristically listening patiently.

"Will you let me win?" As if realizing that the game was not over, Huai Jiao turned his head, his eyelids were still pink, and looked at Chu Heng with slight nervousness.

"Will you take me to win..."

Chu Heng lowered his eyes lightly, and looked back at Huai Jiao.

The extremely light-colored pupils, under the low light, made his face even more inaccessible than usual.