173. Screaming Carnival Night (27): If you were a doll, I couldn't find a flavor

It's not that hard to find an excuse to go out from the circus.

Just need to hide it from some people.

"You'd better come back before dinner, otherwise Joker and Weeks might cause trouble for me." This meant that he could only fool them for Huai Jiao until the afternoon.

William also stuffed Huai Jiao with a lot of money and prepared a new set of clothes for "dates".

"Come back early." Before leaving, there was a worried voice like an old father.

Huai Jiao thinks back to the day she first came to the circus, this weird-talking Captain William targeted him like a nuisance.

He was not given food or a place to sleep, and said that he was not as valuable as a worn-out show dress.

Compared with now, there is a big contrast.

"I got it."

Huai Jiao pursed her lips and smiled a little. The pockets of the new clothes were bulging, and he couldn't help thinking that after coming to this dungeon, the first person who gave him money was actually the head of the circus that he had always hated before.

Huai Jiao did not have Agassius's contact information, but she still remembered the location of the doll shop in the town.

It seemed like he hadn't been to a place other than the circus for a long time.

Because Halloween is approaching, the town has already had a festive atmosphere in advance. Both sides of the street are filled with various realistic ghost decorations. Exaggerated giant spider webs are hung on the trees, and countless pumpkin lanterns are placed underneath.

Even Argosius's doll shop is no exception.

The dolls used to decorate the shop window have been given a new look. Unexpectedly, there are many people in the doll shop.

Huai Jiao stood outside the window and waited patiently for a while. When the busy shopkeeper was a little free, he opened the door and walked in.

The wind chimes at the door rang again. Agathius had just dismissed a few overly enthusiastic customers. He rubbed his forehead. The sound of the wind chimes made him a little irritated. He couldn't help but frown and looked towards the door.

Huai Jiao was stunned by the man's cold gaze.

Immediately afterwards, the other party was also stunned.

It seemed that he had never thought that the person who came over was Huai Jiao. There was a slightly impatient and gloomy expression on his handsome face before he could take it back.

Huai Jiao didn't know why, but she felt a little creeped out by that gaze. He thought he had disturbed the other party, so he took a step back in a hurry and explained: "I forgot to knock on the door..."

"jiao?"

Agassius quickly came to his senses, almost in a hurry, put down the things at hand, and walked quickly towards Huai Jiao, "It doesn't matter, I didn't know it was you."

He explained: "There were a few difficult guests just now. I thought they were back."

Before Huai Jiao had time to retreat to the door, she walked up to the man in front of her and quickly grabbed his hand, "I'm sorry, Jiao, I thought you wouldn't come."

As if she was afraid that he would leave, Huai Jiao took a step closer with her stiff movements, pressed her other hand on his back, and hugged him directly, "I'm really glad you can come."