149. Screaming Carnival Night (3): Circus

8701 reminded that the purpose of this sentence is to tell Huai Jiao not to collapse the human design.

But I don't know that I didn't eat anything in the afternoon, which made me too hungry.

Still feeling uneasy about the "performance" that I just entered the dungeon and didn't get the reward I deserved.

Even though 8701 and Huai Jiao later explained that the reason why he didn't want to split the account was that the original owner proposed it to please the Asian youth, and it had little to do with the other party.

But even so, for the proletarian Huai Jiao who is now so empty-pocketed that she can't even afford food, she will inevitably feel aggrieved in her heart.

Very special grievance.

For this unlucky person, but also for myself who was unlucky to enter the game.

There are many kinds of furniture in the old house with American decoration, and the internal area is not that big. The paper sundries piled up on the table by the young people living alone are so dense that there is little room for their feet.

Huai Jiao knew that she was not very flattering, and when she entered, she deliberately avoided the "working area" that might involve the other party's privacy.

He saw the only bed where he could sit. The bed was covered with an old quilt covered with dust. The quilt was covered with a camera and all kinds of clothes were thrown around, including the dirty coat that the other party had just worn during the day and was stained with dust.

It was obvious that the owner of the bed didn't have a cleanliness fetish. He was a careless type who could lie on it at night with just a flip of the bed cover.

It's just that such a person, when Huai Jiao approached the bed and intended to sit down, frowned and said to him impatiently: Your butt is dirty, don't sit on my bed.

Even Huai Jiao, who has such a nervous personality, feels uncomfortable.

There is no respect at all, and he is not regarded as a person who can be treated equally. The other party's bossy and rude tone is like Huai Jiao is an unclean thing that will be unlucky if it gets on it.

Huai Jiao thought of Xing Yue again, but he felt that even Xing Yue would not treat him like this.

At least Xing Yue will not say that his butt is dirty, and will use his coat to dust him.

Huai Jiao is inexplicable, after going through so many copies, it is always easy to recall the people I knew before and the things that happened under some sudden small emotions.

As if with a vague intuition, he felt that these people shouldn't, or shouldn't treat him so badly.

Although it is unreasonable, it is unreasonable when people are wronged.

"Did I do something wrong?"

It wasn't a question, but a slightly dull and dull sentence that rang out in the messy room.

Fei Xiu still kept a frown on his face, he was stunned for a moment, then raised his head subconsciously, looking at Huai Jiao.

The speaker stood erect by his bed, did not sit down or touch his bed as he had warned.

The other person's head was slightly drooped, and his forehead was blocked by the side of his face, making it difficult to see the expression on his face.

"I could have gone home, but you said I could come and see you after dinner."

"The other side of the lake is too far away. If I don't want to make you angry by being late, I can only wait for a while until it gets dark and come back after you have had dinner."