62. Cave Ghost (5): Coax

"?"

Shan Chi was dumbfounded for a full two minutes.

For the first time, he felt like an illiterate. He could understand every word Huai Jiao said, but he didn't quite understand what it meant when combined.

"Keep touching me and rubbing my belly."

This kind of words is generally used to describe some kind of sexual harassment pervert with unclean hands and feet and dirty behavior.

It is even more convincing when it comes from the mouth of a beautiful boy with a mentality of 12 years old.

The air was quiet for a long time, Shan Chi stood on the top of the huge mountain, like a thorn on his back.

"When the hell will I..." Halfway through the sentence, he recalled the series of strange behaviors of the little fool sitting beside him on the boat just now.

It was too dark at that time, and Dan Chi didn't see anything clearly when he got close, he only vaguely heard Huai Jiao yell, then he held his belly in his hands and looked at him angrily.

Tell him, "Don't touch me."

The black-skinned man standing in front of Huai Jiao had bruises popping out of his forehead, he turned around, stared at Dan Chi, and said, "What are you doing?"

It's not a fucking interrogative sentence.

It seems that he really concluded what Shan Chi did to Huai Jiao.

Shan Chi wanted to die because of his injustice, he hadn't been stared at with such perverted eyes at such a young age, and even accused him of sexual harassment.

There were a few friends standing behind him, as if they were still watching a good show, looking at him eagerly, without any intention of explaining to him.

Shan Chi's handsome face turned red in embarrassment, "What did I do? I didn't even touch him with my fingers!"

Wang Zheng asked Huai Jiao to tug at the hem of his clothes, obviously not believing his words, "Xiao Jiao never lies, what did you do to hide you like this?"

"The sound on the boat was so loud just now, everyone heard it."

After Shan Chi, the fat man who was sitting in the last row on the boat, who was not cooperative, also responded at this time, "Indeed, I heard everything."

The two girls nodded at the same time, and even Yu Wenqing, who had been showing affection for him before, frowned at this moment, looking at him hesitantly.

Shan Chi: "..." Fuck you.

For a moment, Shan Chi had a hurricane in his head.

He couldn't argue with a hundred words, and under the rush of anger, he walked towards Huai Jiao with straight strides.

Huai Jiao stood on the far side, her head darkened, and then someone grabbed her hand in vain.

Shan Chi didn't know what he was thinking at the time, maybe he was eager to prove his innocence, or maybe it was something else.

Anyway, Huai Jiao blushed and looked at him in such embarrassment at that time, his head was not sober, he grabbed Huai Jiao's arm, and pulled her two steps aside.

Before everyone could react, just in front of everyone, holding Huai Jiao with one hand, he lifted up his clothes——

"Where the hell did I touch you, please tell me clearly..."

A very ordinary white singlet, hip length, worn loosely on Huai Jiao. Shan Chi may have a bad temper, and the attack was not serious. He held his Huai Jiao clothes and swung them on someone's chest.