20. Truth or Dare (20): "You are pretty"

The person who was riding on Huai Jiao like a mad dog for a minute, rubbing and sniffing, returned to normal in a blink of an eye after saying two threatening sentences.

He straightened up, and when he got up, he even stretched out his hand and pulled his bosom on the ground.

Huai Jiao was pulled to sit up by him, and the other party's moody and repetitive emotions made him feel horrified even if he was treated carefully.

Huai Jiao didn't dare to stand up or move around.

Sitting on the carpet, he could see from the side that his original seat, which had collapsed at Lu Wen's feet before he escaped, was now overturned far away by the fireplace. The wooden chair leg was broken, as if it had been caught People hit it hard.

Looking forward, Zhuo Yi turned his back to the fireplace and his upper body was hunched. His hands and feet were still tightly bound, and the rope around his body seemed to be the only force supporting him. When Huai Jiao looked over in a daze, Zhuo Yi Looking up at him at the same time.

The dark red blood smeared on the wet forehead hair, leaving hideous marks on the other party's handsome face.

"Zhuo Yi..." Huai Jiao called out to him with trembling lips.

Huai Jiao could imagine how angry Xing Yue was after she ran away.

"Did you meet the owner of the house at the foot of the mountain?" Zhuo Yi squinted one eye due to the blood stains, he looked at Huai Jiao, and didn't even blame him, but asked him anxiously, "He bullied you?" ?"

Huai Jiao pursed her lips and shook her head with reddish eyes.

The action of being carried in by the man just now obviously caused Zhuo Yi to misunderstand, and he only thought that Huai Jiao was forcefully caught on the way to escape.

"How are you, the wound on your head..."

"It's okay." Zhuo Yi seemed to laugh, and said: "Xing Yue was almost mad when he saw you running away, but you didn't see how funny his expression was at that time."

Huai Jiao twitched the corners of her lips, unable to smile.

What Zhuo Yi didn't say was that after Xing Yue got mad, he just saw him laugh twice, turned around, picked up the chair on the ground, and threw it on his head.

This man is really crazy.

Seeing Huai Jiao's look of wanting to cry, Zhuo Yi pursed his mouth again.

"Who is he?" Lu Wen, who was silent for a long time beside him, took the time to ask when Huai Jiao and Zhuo Yi stopped communicating.

Huai Jiao turned her head and found that the other person was asking the owner of the wooden house who was leaning against the sofa and had never left without making a sound.

"I don't know..." Looking into the man's eyes, Huai Jiao added in a low voice, "He knows Xing Yue."

"He brought you back?"

"Um."

No one spoke up here.

The current unpredictable and unrelenting development of things has already made several people feel physically and mentally exhausted.

Especially Zhuo Yi and Lu Wen were injured, Huai Jiao, the only one with free hands and feet, was guarded by a strange man who hadn't left yet.

After a while, Xing Yue, who walked to the restaurant, pushed a strange metal cart over. The rollers made a creaking sound on the wooden floor, and several people couldn't help looking up.