96. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (8)

After Huai Jiao took a shower, she lay on the bed without feeling sleepy.

He regretted the vote at night. Both prophets gave him gold water. Huai Jiao couldn’t tell the truth from the words just by listening to his speech. After thinking about it for a long time, he still felt that this round should not be the prophet’s round. Second-rate.

Even if there are wolves among the two prophets, you can put them down to prey on others first. The werewolves will definitely kill the real prophet at night. To distinguish the true prophet from the false one, you only need to wait until the next day to see who is still alive.

[What if the one who votes is a true prophet...] Huai Jiao clutched the pillow, the more she thought about it, the more nervous she became. There is nothing I can do. 】

And because of the status of Shuang Jinshui, they still want him to lead the team.

The only good thing is that the elimination mechanism of the level assessment is quite harmonious, and there are no players who personally kill the player's settings...

The level assessment is no better than the game dungeon, there are npcs in the dungeon that he can trust and can help him pass the level, but the assessment does not.

Surrounded by players with unknown cards, even his Yinshui Yi Chengfeng, Huai Jiao couldn't believe it completely, after all, he couldn't be sure that the other party was a werewolf cheating on him.

8701 reassured him: [It's okay, if No. 1 is a real prophet, he must be the one who died tonight, not you. ] After 8701 finished speaking, he felt that the words were not too euphemistic, and added: [It also indirectly shows that there is no problem with the voting results at night. In short, you are safe tonight. 】

When Huai Jiao heard it made sense, she suddenly felt relieved, 【That's true! 】

The night seemed to pass quickly, and the people in the room fell asleep before twelve o'clock, so he naturally didn't notice the scene at the door after twelve o'clock.

Just like the first night, someone was outside his door, silent for a long time.

...

Huai Jiao got enough sleep and woke up very early the next day.

The system sounded a notification sound at 7:30 in the morning. Huai Jiao stood in the corridor and listened carefully with several players who also just walked out of the room.

[The night is over. 】

[Player No. 2 was eliminated last night, and the game continues. 】

[Players are requested to seize the time to collect clues and conduct the second round of exile voting before 9:00 tonight. 】

The atmosphere in the corridor was quiet, and at the same moment when the stereotyped electronic sound of System 010 came to an end, the door on the second floor, which was near the stairway and farthest from Room No. 9 Huaijiao, opened with a "click".

Everyone standing outside froze for a moment.

The only true prophet who revealed his identity the first night and thought he would die, survived in a very strange way on the second night when the witch had no antidote.

The tall man named Chu Heng changed into more casual clothes today, and when he opened the door, his sleeves and elbows folded into irregular folds.

On that handsome face with silver-rimmed glasses, there was still an expression of coldness and no one to enter.

With sharp eyes, Huai Jiao clearly saw him frowning after he went out.

His forehead was slightly frowned, and his thin lips were pursed tightly, as if he was also questioning why he was still alive.