71. Cave Ghost (14): Deformity

There are six college students in the team, but no one has refuted him.

When the word "female" was mentioned, except for the slightly changed expression of Dan Chi beside him, the rest of them were only surprised for a moment, and then quickly accepted it calmly.

Not to mention how incomprehensible the word female is when it is used on humans, it is even more bizarre for a male Huaijiao to be called a female.

Huai Jiao recalled the first time she entered the water cave by boat, the encounter on the way back.

The cold hand that rubbed from his waist to his chest was wet, slippery and steaming, because he couldn't see clearly, and he didn't associate it with the monster. At that time, he always mistook it for the person sitting beside him. Shan Chi is deliberately provoking him.

He pretended to be stupid and made trouble for a long time, which made Wang Erniu fight with Shan Chi.

In the end, the innocent victim, Shan Chi, was even asked to go to the shower shed to block him at night, give him chocolates, clarify and coax him, and carried him all the way up the mountain the next day...

Huai Jiao felt a little ashamed at the thought of being inexplicable here, thinking that Shan Chi was the real disaster, and he was always the one who blamed him.

"No wonder he kept saying that someone touched him." Yu Wenqing also realized at this time, his brows were raised high, and he made a surprised expression, "The mark on his stomach before was also caused by the monster in the water hole."

"We all thought it was Shan Chi..."

Shan Chi, who has only now cleared his grievances: "..."

That's all.

"So what kind of smell is it?" It is clear that it is not a good time to satisfy curiosity, and several people are still in danger. But in the gloomy little cave, the pretty kid, illuminated by the low-brightness flashlight, was irresistibly stripped of his clothes, showing his weakness in front of their eyes.

A person who repeatedly provokes even out-of-human, ferocious and deformed monsters.

How can we not make people think too much.

When Lan leaned in and sniffed lightly, he felt the same way. The two people who were close to him were attracted by the round bead reaching the tip of their noses, and they seemed to smell something clearly.

Huai Jiao never thought that she would be like this...when people take off their clothes and smell their body.

The hem of the clothes was put down, Lan did not answer Yu Wenqing's question directly, but lowered his eyes, and said in a low voice: "They need to reproduce, and the way to distinguish females is smell. To find us, we only need to listen to the sound."

With just one sentence, the man casually brought the topic back to its original place.

Huai Jiao seemed to understand, she sat obediently with her legs crossed at the side, listening to the people calming down in front of her, and analyzed step by step: "From this point of view, their only weakness seems to be...the lack of eyesight?"

Seeing no one to refute, the short-haired girl sipped her lips and happily suggested: "It would be great if this is the case. Since the eyes are a weakness, then we can take advantage of it..."

However, she was interrupted before she finished speaking, and it was Shan Chi who was sitting next to Huai Jiao, frowning.

The man frowned, and corrected him coldly: "That's not a weakness."