143. School Rules (35): "Instead of slapping me like a woman."

It was a long, long time ago that I really noticed Huai Jiao.

The first hot post on the forum in a row, a name called "Xiaojiao" appeared in it, and it stood out from the countless useful and useless strategy posts in the player discussion area.

This post was supposed to be a post to kill time during the break after the dungeon ended, but for some too funny reason, it went viral.

Even Xie Su language has been heard.

But he never got in.

As one of the top escape guilds——Xie Suyu, who holds an important position in the "end of the world", he needs to pay attention to too many things.

For example, in addition to a certain "peachy" post, there is another dungeon clearance post with the same number of followers.

The news that the hell-level novice had been cleared by a newbie without any injuries was obviously more meaningful than the previous post, and attracted Xie Suyu's attention more.

Two elite members within the guild once entered that copy, and the result was indeed as the post said, the process and the score were not pretty.

One of the A-class members suffered 80% physical damage beyond normal limits after the dungeon ended, and even required psychological treatment.

This is a secret that has not been disclosed to the public in the last days, and it is also what Xie Suyu cares about most.

At first, he didn't connect the two posts that appeared at the same time. It can also be said that normal people would not think that the protagonists in these two posts are related in any way.

Collecting all information that is beneficial to the guild is what Xie Suyu does most when he is not managing the guild. He has great authority, not only within the guild, but also in game copies outside the guild.

This is Escape's recognition and preferential treatment for top senior players. Xie Suyu is a leader among players, and his means and authority are unimaginable for small players like Huai Jiao.

He began to notice that after that, every once in a while, there would be a series of non-injury clearance posts on the forum.

The content is similar, the mysterious newcomer refreshes the dungeon record, no one knows who he is, and no one knows the details of his customs clearance, let alone doubt the identity of "them".

Only someone like Xie Suyu, who is naturally sensitive to detailed data, can vaguely realize that "they" should be the same person.

At first he thought about wooing him.

The several top guilds in the escape upper level are all in a relationship of checks and balances and secretly competing with each other. Since the establishment of the end of the world, the momentum of development has been extremely strong, and the limelight is in full swing, which is the time when elite talents in all aspects are needed.

If such a mysterious newcomer who turned out to be born out of nowhere, if he is not gathered in the guild, there is a 90% chance that he will become a thorn in their side.

After all, at their level, the chance of crashing in advanced dungeons was too high.

It's just that there is no way, he can't contact this person no matter what.

If this situation is not for the system to deliberately hide the player's identity, the only possibility is that the player himself actively refuses all social interactions.

Xie Suyu is more inclined to the latter.

...

From unknown players who want to win over, to forging beams and confronting identities.