49. Track (20): Big money

On the TV that comes with the single-person apartment, the report playback of the local news channel is playing.

"It can now be seen that the police have sealed off some areas of Yongding Mountain. According to insiders at the scene, the deceased was a male, about 20 years old. The cause of death was suffocation by being strangled by a rope around his neck..."

The news media person wearing an outdoor jacket, after briefly introducing the situation on the scene, handed the interview microphone to several local citizens around him.

"Oh, it's too scary, hanging on the tree like a hanged ghost, his face is white and black, what a good little boy, hey..."

"The group of old people dancing swords every morning in front of the pagoda on the mountainside found it. They were wearing white clothes and hanging from a tree. When the wind blows, their feet are still swaying, but they didn't scare them to death!"

Several people uttered scary words, and the male reporter in charge of the interview took the microphone and asked, "Do you know the identity of the deceased? Is the deceased a nearby resident?"

"It shouldn't be. I've lived in this area for decades, and I haven't heard of any accidents recently..."

"It's from the urban area. I heard people say that they all dress very fashionable, and they don't look like people from the mountains."

When Yan Shu came out of the bathroom, Huai Jiao was hearing speculation about the identity of the victim in the news reports.

The apartment is very small. In the past, when Huai Jiao came out of the shower, as soon as she opened the door, the whole room would be filled with steaming mist. But it was different when Yan Shu finished washing, the bathroom door was wide open, but no heat came out from inside.

Huaijiao's bath towel was tied around the other party's body, and his hair was wet and dripping. He approached a few steps, took out the remote control from Huai Jiao's hand, turned down the TV volume, and asked him, "Where is the hair dryer?"

When her fingers touched Huai Jiao unintentionally, it felt cold like ice cubes.

Huai Jiao felt cold just by being touched, he shrank the back of his hands subconsciously, and said in a dazed voice, "It's in the bedside table."

The sound of the hair dryer was a bit loud, making Huai Jiao unable to hear what was being said on the TV.

After Yan Shu finished blowing his hair, the news was over.

"The police haven't released any news. What do you expect the media people to know?" Yan Shu sat next to Huai Jiao, saw him frown, and couldn't help laughing, "It's better to ask me if you listen to the reporter's random making up."

Huai Jiao turned her head and looked at him, as if asking, will you tell me everything.

The person he had just kissed vigorously had moist and beautiful eyes, plump lips, and the edge of the lips made him blush.

There was no suitable clothes for Yan Shu in Huai Jiao's apartment. He couldn't put his suit back on just after taking a shower, so he could only sit outside with a towel wrapped around him.

The man was half naked, with water droplets rolling on his waist and upper abdominal muscles. He had a good figure that could not be revealed at all when he was dressed.

"You don't even need to speak, just look at me one more time." Yan Shu looked at Huai Jiao, and said, "I'll tell you everything."

...

"There are already seven people who are similarly missing, and it's just inaccurate data reported by the police stations in various districts."

Huai Jiao didn't expect that the case would develop to such an extent in just half a month. Not long ago, Yan Shu said that there were only three people, and the number of missing people had almost doubled in the past two weeks.