103. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (15)

Huai Jiao originally planned to go to No. 3 Chen Xin.

It's just that there was an accident in the middle.

In the three-story mansion controlled by the main system, dense infrared cameras can be seen everywhere, and even the player's bedrooms are equipped with smart switch monitoring equipment.

Although it will not really invade the player's privacy, all this reminds everyone all the time.

This is the main system monitoring, outside of the game operation, please pay attention to words and deeds to keep a safe distance.

So Huai Jiao always thought that under the supervision of the main system, players would be safe as long as it was daytime.

He never expected to meet such a person.

This kind of bad player who has the habit of ignoring the rules and regulations, likes to challenge the difficulty, and likes to take advantage of the loopholes in the system.

In the case that the game has basically entered the last day.

In addition to the player's bedroom and bathroom, there is actually an unknown monitoring corner in the mansion. It is located between the water reservoir on the roof of the top floor and the concrete wall, which will be able to accommodate a normal adult standing.

When Huai Jiao was dragged here with her mouth covered, her whole head was in a daze.

His heart collided rapidly and beat violently, and he didn't even dare to struggle excessively when the opponent's height and physique were obviously superior to his.

At the blind spot where only one person could be accommodated, the person forced him to squeeze in, and then pinched his waist——

Lift him up and sit on the edge of the wall.

The plane of the wall is only about twenty centimeters wide, just enough for him to sit down.

I just sat on it and didn't lean back against it. Looking back, I saw the flat ground outside the mansion, which was more than ten meters high.

If it wasn't for someone hugging him, the wind from the roof would have shaken Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao's face turned pale with fright, her fingers trembling, she tightly grasped the uniform coat of the person in front of her.

The man's red hair was blown up to his forehead by the wind, his sharp sword eyebrows were completely covered by the broken hair, only his black eyes with twin stars were exposed, he stared straight at Huai Jiao, and asked him, "Are you a witch?"

What I heard was not a question, but a resolute and firm tone.

There was a "buzz" in Huai Jiao's mind, and the already white face made the other party's words even paler with fright.

If it weren't for the empty tens of meters behind him, and Yi Chengfeng holding him with his hands on both sides in front of him, Huai Jiao would have turned around the moment he heard his question. ran back.

"What do you mean?" He pursed his lips, his eyelashes fluttered and he tried to play dumb.

"Don't try to lie to me, I know more than you do."

The tense look is cute, and the restrained posture is pitiful. Yi Chengfeng looked at him, turned a corner when he reached the corner of his mouth for questioning, paused for breath, then lowered his head to look closer at Huai Jiao's face, and suddenly changed his words road--

"Are you wearing a skirt?"

Huai Jiao opened her eyes wide and opened her mouth slightly, "What?"

"There is a black skirt with thin suspenders in the closet." The red-haired high school student held Huai Jiao's waist and said to him, "It's probably your size."