161. Screaming Carnival Night (15): "Stop crying, okay?"

There was a little absurd little commotion downstage.

Some successful people in suits and leather shoes made jokes because of a pair of ordinary white socks with silk.

It's a bit like some crazy fans in the stands at a football game fighting over a star's jersey thrown off the stage.

Because of 8701's inappropriate little joke, Huai Jiao couldn't help trembling twice as she stepped on the rope.

[Don't be afraid, someone will catch you. 】

Huai Jiao understands 8701's intention, a little joke is to make him relax, but he doesn't understand what the latter sentence means.

Who will catch him, the audience who hates him.

After taking off his socks, the friction of his bare feet was obviously much greater. Huaijiao's head was empty. He didn't know how he stood up again. He stepped on the hemp rope tremblingly, and his back was covered with cold sweat.

Even wearing a white shirt, the outer vest is almost wet.

So much so that when he touched the ladder post safely, his movements were slow, and when he climbed down, he raised his foot and tripped on the mat on the ground, but it didn't attract his attention at all.

A way for circus audiences to express their enthusiastic affection is to throw roses on the stage at the end of the show and when the actors take the curtain call.

That is the highest etiquette of the show, and only the VIPs in the front row can afford a lot of fresh red roses.

Argosius originally only wanted to take a look. Of course, he didn't know that the Asian on the crumpled advertising paper was the beautiful Asian in his mind.

So much so that he is now very passive.

There was someone standing tall, stepping on a chair, and throwing roses on the stage excitedly.

It should be more appropriate to use "throwing". The gentlemen even carefully removed the thorns on the flower stem, so as not to scratch the delicate skin of the young actor.

No matter how mature a man is, when showing his personal charm, he will not forget to step on other same-sex opponents who compete with him.

A young man wearing gold-rimmed glasses stepped on the small table in front of him with one foot. Even if he maintained such an "unpopular" frivolous posture, he squinted at Argosius with contempt and a little bit of comparison.

Agosho paused for a moment, and with his empty right hand, he unconsciously touched the left chest under the cover of the suit jacket.

Under the flat coat, there seemed to be something protruding slightly.

Inside lay a used white calf sock.

Just floating down from the stage, under the eyes of countless people, his fingers jumped slightly, and he put it calmly into the interlayer of the suit.

When the young man saw his subconscious action of "showing off", his expression changed. He let out an angry breath, gritted his teeth and turned his face away.

...

The shoes were missing, and the socks were missing. Huai Jiao walked barefoot from the noisy and chaotic stage back to the backstage tent.

There was a person sitting on the sofa, but Huai Jiao didn't look carefully. He walked to the place where makeup was done, took a clean cloth, lowered his face, and slowly wiped his feet.

There were obviously two people in the tent, but the air was eerily quiet.

I don't know how long it took before the man behind him made some movement. Huai Jiao heard the sound of the tent being lifted up, and then it fell down again after a while.