44. Track (15): Video

"No, I dare not..."

Shen Chengyu: "?"

After being criticized face-to-face and saying that you will keep your feet off the ground and ruin your little ass, can you still reply to others with "dare not" so honestly?

For a moment, Shen Chengyu didn't know whether it was the idiot man in suit in front of him who was more perverted, or Huai Jiao who was threatened and bullied by this idiot man in suit was more stupid.

— That's right, my stupid wife

——It feels like my sister was just scared by the perverted man in a suit, but actually didn’t understand what he was saying (

——Best of all, even if the idiot Xiaojiao has been beaten by men many times, she will still be an innocent boy when she comes back

Yan Shu also thought that with Huai Jiao's character, no matter how good-tempered he was, if he said that, he should be a little angry after realizing it.

For example, she frowned and scolded him with blushing as before, "Old pervert".

Or be smarter and ask after thinking it through: "How do you know that person is taller than me?"

Yan Shu thought about how to answer.

'I'm just substituting, because I'm much taller than you, so when I'm standing up to touch you, you can only be hugged by my waist, and you can't touch the ground with your toes. '

Huai Jiao is very stupid, maybe she will reply him: "Oh, that's it."

Yan Shu, a cold mature man with a serious appearance, his heart was beating wildly because of the strange conversations in his head that he fantasized without authorization, and his ear bones covered by his black hair were covered with a strange thin red.

It is inconsistent with my perverted temperament, a little bit of innocence that belongs only to virgins.

"Then what should I do now..." Huai Jiao said as if she had been taught a lesson, and she couldn't do anything about the current situation. The original plan to move in the afternoon seemed to be just a temporary solution, not the root cause. .

Sitting on the bed, Huai Jiao was feeling distressed when she heard Shen Chengyu suddenly ask.

"Haven't you watched the surveillance?"

Huai Jiao was stunned for a moment, and replied: "No, I went out to live directly after washing my hands last night, I don't have time to watch..."

Shen Chengyu asked again: "What about before?"

"I've only been pretending for two days... I just watched it once." Afraid of being discovered by the 'infiltrator', I hid outside to watch it during the noon break.

"Didn't find anything?"

Huai Jiao thought about it carefully, and said: "No, I didn't find any problems after I fell asleep. Those two days were very normal." That's why he relaxed his vigilance so much that everyone hid in the bathroom without noticing.

Huai Jiao recalled what happened last night and felt horrified.

In such a small bathroom, the person standing behind him without making a sound, and the electricity in his house was cut off, even with his eyes open, he couldn't notice anything unusual.

I was talking to 8701, what was he doing when he was taking a shower with his eyes closed, would he still be holding a knife in his hand, and when I was not paying attention, he was behind me gesturing where it would be better to cut my skin.