121. School Rules (13): Call for help

The road in the deep forest is not easy to walk. After leaving the camp, a winding path is covered by trees and weeds. The leading boy is holding a branch that fell from nowhere. Push aside the dense weeds stretching out in front of you.

There were constant complaints in the team. Obviously, no one really wanted to pretend to be united and friendly under such circumstances and seriously search for the missing classmates.

It was also because of this that Huai Jiao and Fu Wenfei found an opportunity, slowed down without anyone noticing, landed at the back of the team and sneaked away from the main force.

Under the cover of trees, the forward team could no longer be seen.

"Where should I go?"

Huai Jiao walked for more than an hour on an empty stomach, and his physical strength was already exhausted. He took a breath, stretched out his hand to support the tree, and asked Fu Wenfei in a low voice.

Fu Wenfei didn't answer quickly, but asked him first: "Do you want to rest for a while?"

He looked down at Huai Jiao's slightly pale face, frowned and said, "Are you hungry?"

Huai Jiao was stunned when he heard the words, he opened his mouth to say that he was a little hungry, but in the end he just shook his head and replied conservatively: "It's okay for now."

Afraid of being noticed by the army and causing unnecessary trouble to the two of them, he believed that the matter of searching for people was more urgent than the matter of starvation.

She was sweating a little, and her white uniform shirt had gray marks scratched by vegetation, as well as wet marks from sweat, which stuck to the skin of her back stickyly, making Huai Jiao feel hot and uncomfortable.

For a while, I just want to find the protagonist quickly, then hurry back to the campus, go to the dormitory and take a good shower.

"Find him quickly." Huai Jiao pursed her lips and couldn't help urging, "I really want to go back."

Seeing that he was anxious, Fu Wenfei could only frown and say "huh".

Seeing Huai Jiao's thin skin, tender flesh, and frail appearance, he knew that his physical strength was not good. Based on his experience in seeing people, he guessed that the other party would probably be the kind who would carry her back after walking in the wild for a while, and coquettishly said that she was hungry and needed a rest. the squeamish.

No one would think that Huai Jiao is a bit weak, but she is not so coquettish. At least she knows the priority and understands that everything is task-centered.

Fu Wenfei rarely felt a little uncomfortable when he received the fingers on his side and twisted them.

Because of his unilateral bad impression of Huai Jiao from the beginning, and also because he subconsciously underestimated the other party's high profile.

He wanted to find some food, or call the other party to stop and rest for a while with a natural attitude, but the incident happened suddenly, and they had nothing on them except the necessary communication tools.

He couldn't even offer a piece of chocolate to the other party.

Fu Wenfei was inexplicably a little irritable.

——Xiao Jiao sweated a lot, and her face was pale, but she didn't cry tired

——Old Fu Niu is so tall and big that it’s okay to eat a few meals less, but Xiaojiao’s mother is very worried if she doesn’t eat breakfast (

——Jiayi, I am very worried whether my wife will faint in the middle of the journey, and I hope that a kind groom who is traveling with me can carry him on his back, #祝话