3. Truth or Dare (3): Why are you staring blankly, come out to see the beauties

Xing Yue didn't know how to react.

Huai Jiao is very good at showing weakness.

Especially now in front of him, the expression when deliberately showing the wound on his hand is obviously not a clever way of showing weakness, but it made Xing Yue's grip on his wrist unconsciously a little lighter.

Was he like this before, Xing Yue couldn't remember clearly.

It's not that he can't remember clearly on purpose, but that the former Huai Jiao's sense of existence is not much stronger than air to Xing Yue.

Boring and boring, never taken seriously.

At least until tonight, Xing Yue thought so.

"What's the matter with you?"

There was the sound of swift footsteps behind them. The two of them had been delayed for a long time. The strange atmosphere of not hearing the sound for a long time made Zhuo Yi and Zhuo Yi, who were separated a little far away, unavoidably worried.

"Huai Jiao?" Lu Wen held the mobile phone in his hand, and the light of the flashlight that was on at this time took pictures as the two approached.

In the narrow dark corridor, Huai Jiao felt a little dazzling due to the direct light. He was so illuminated that he stretched out his hands to block it. , Leaping over Xing Yue who was standing in front of him, raised his voice and said back to them: "Here!"

Both of them were relieved to hear his voice.

Huai Jiao's action of not looking back made Xing Yue pause, his palm was empty for a moment, the light passed through the slightly opened fingers from bottom to top, the phone was still dropped on the ground, but its owner seemed to have forgotten it .

"What's the matter, you have been silent for a long time?"

"Ah, it's too dark inside, I dare not speak loudly..."

"Nothing happened, did it?"

"No……"

The conversation gradually became quieter, and Xing Yue stopped in place for two seconds before slowly bending down to pick up the mobile phone on the ground.

The flashlight went out, and the surroundings were swallowed by darkness again.

It's just that in the darkness this time, besides the sound of Xing Yue's footsteps, there is another faint, cold voice.

——Why let him go.

Xing Yue suddenly frowned, he seemed a little worried, but in the end he just replied in a low voice.

"Not yet."

...

When Huai Jiao and the others went down again, the two girls had lost their energy. After this sudden adventure, everyone was not in a good mood. After a hasty greeting, several of them went back to the room one after another.

After they arrived at the villa at noon, they had already allocated rooms, and Huai Jiao walked to the penultimate room on the right hand side of the stairs under the system's instructions.

Before he entered the door, he noticed the owner of the bedroom adjacent to his room. Xing Yue was standing at the door of the innermost room in the corridor. The movement of twisting the door stopped when he saw Huai Jiao, and Huai Jiao felt his gaze smoothly. Moved his face to his hands.

Huai Jiao curled up her fingers, avoiding his sight nervously.

Just thinking about the stupid thing he did for no reason upstairs just now makes his head hurt. What is he doing? Show weakness and pretend to be pitiful with a strange "ex-boyfriend"? Or an "ex-boyfriend" who seemed to dislike him very much.