84. Cave Ghost (27): He is very powerful, he can protect Xiaojiao

The last time Wang Zheng entered this cave was about ten years ago. It was not the water cave at the outer entrance, but deep into the cave.

At that time, he and Huai Jiao were only a few years old. The first people in the village to discover the cave were their grandparents.

"That hole is really big, is it possible to dig something?"

"Don't think about it, whether you can get through is a problem. If this is a good hole and turned into a development attraction, you can make a lot of money!"

The elders in the village who were still young at that time were overjoyed. They were full of confidence and almost walked into the cave with all their belongings.

And never came back.

After they disappeared, it was Wang Zheng's father and elder brother. People from the village went to the cave one by one, first to explore the way, and then to find someone.

The cave was like a place to eat people. No matter how young or strong people in the village went in, they couldn't come out.

The old village chief was the only exception, but when he escaped, he was covered in scars and mentally abnormal, and he was even more taboo about things in the cave, and he recovered after a long time of recuperating at home.

The memory of his childhood has been blurred. Wang Zheng was banned by the elders in the village, and he never went deep into the cave after that.

Only after a long time and decades, after growing up, was it arranged to take the group of foreign explorers, adventurers or tourists from the tour group to walk the waterway and shallowly enter the entrance of the cave.

If it wasn't for Huai Jiao's accident this time, he might honestly never come here again for the rest of his life.

There are still obvious traces of people at the entrance of the cave on the top of the mountain. You don’t need to think about it to know that they entered through this entrance. This road is not easy to walk. There are many narrow roads and you have to cross the river. A small road in the center of the cave.

He guessed that after these few days, the group of stupid college students who entered the cave should have reached the center, if nothing happened to them.

Wang Zheng didn't want to think badly, so he kept comforting himself. Although the group of people who took Huai Jiao looked suspicious, they seemed to be well equipped. It's only been three days, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Wang Zheng didn't bring many things, only a backpack with food, a flashlight and a knife and other tools on his body.

He was rushing to find Huai Jiao, but he didn't expect that before seeing Huai Jiao, after a few days after going down the cave, he became more impatient, and he found the only two girls in the college team first. .

They are in a strange cave.

It seemed to be a nest built by something. The entrance of the nest was blocked half dead. The two girls held knives, described as thin, and stared at the entrance of the cave with a broken expression.

Wang Zheng noticed something strange, and when he entered the cave forcefully, he was almost attacked by them.

"who?!"

The stabbing dagger made him block it with his forearm. Wang Zheng frowned and said, "I, Wang Zheng."

The girl with a high ponytail and disheveled hair opened her eyes wide. She seemed to be reacting for a while before repeating with trembling words: "Wang Zheng...?"