180. Screaming Carnival Night (34): "That man has blue eyes."

Huai Jiao herself didn't even dare to imagine that he could run away.

It was completely a subconscious action when fear reached its peak.

Because at that moment, he suddenly guessed who the man was.

The night when he and Wicks were disturbed in the motel, the weird candy cart, the horrible noise in the next room, the people in the circus who peeped at him every night, the man in the hood in the reeds... All kinds of encounters pointed to the fact that they were The fact that someone was on it, and Weeks had said—

"That man has blue eyes."

Huai Jiao was almost certain of their identities.

The two men in the basement are probably the final boss of this dungeon.

One of them is the owner of a small town doll shop with eccentric habits, and the other is the suspected murderer behind the serial murders in the town.

So Huai Jiao couldn't run away at all.

Not only because of the blessing of the dangerous identities of the two, but also because of the huge size of European and American adult males, which is different from his, can make Huai Jiao, just as soon as she makes a movement of trying to escape, the man in front of her stretches out The arm was easily grasped back.

It doesn’t even require a lot of effort.

Just playing around, with only one finger, he hooked the zipper on the back of Huai Jiao's skirt and pulled him back.

"Haha, Argosius, I'm going to pull his skirt off."

The skirt didn't fit well, and the excessively narrow waistline strangled Huai Jiao's soft belly to death. The flowing skin-friendly fabric tightly wrapped his waist, and under the light and shadow, even his slightly bulging belly and sunken navel were clearly visible.

The owner of the doll shop, who is unique in aesthetics, has reached a very strict pursuit of the doll's waist-to-body ratio. Huai Jiao's already slender waist makes the dress complement her, which can be called weak and boneless.

However, the neckline of the skirt was too low, so that the thin and thin body of the Asian kid was forced to show some slightly voluptuous curves.

Especially when the man hooked his zipper from behind.

Huai Jiao took a deep breath, suspecting that her breasts were about to be squeezed out by that terrible dress...

Fortunately, the older Argosius didn't seem to be as wicked as his younger brother. He slapped Arman's hand away, frowned and reprimanded: "If the skirt is torn, he will have nothing to wear. Arman, Asians are very reserved, you can't bully him like this!"

"Alright alright."

"He should look good without wearing it." Yarman finally let go of his hand.

Huai Jiao didn't hear what the other party said, and his inertia caused him to throw himself forward. The floor where the dolls were placed was covered with carpets. Huai Jiao knelt on the carpet, supported the ground with both hands, raised his head, and looked nervously at the top of his head. of Argosius.

That glance caught the man's downward gaze.

Huai Jiao only saw Agassius's ears suddenly turn red, and her eyes fell on him blankly.

——Oh my god, what’s the angle of view? It’s so slender and fleshy, I really like it...

——Skinny little baby, let me squeeze it

——omg, I miss you, baby’s cute little pinch, hurry up and give it a sip

"so small."

Arman's straightforward and shameless words interrupted the gaze between the two of them. Huai Jiao's face turned red and white, and she suddenly grabbed her collar.