39. Track (10): Why do you keep silent?

"High-definition pixels, and face locking function." The master who installed the equipment, holding a small black object, asked Huaijiao: "Where is it installed in your bedroom? Is it on the bed, or a wardrobe?"

Huai Jiao said, "Let's face the bed..."

Opposite the 1.5 meter wide bedroom bed is a shelf full of books and sundries. There are items that Huai Jiao put on it later, as well as things from the original house, which can just cover one or two.

Qin also approached Huai Jiao and asked him in a low voice, "Do you think someone is sleeping on your bed?"

His voice was not loud, but Huai Jiao was terrified.

"Why do you think so?" Huai Jiao only felt that someone had entered the room, but he didn't think about someone sleeping on his bed, or he didn't dare to think this way.

Qin was also surprised, and said: "Then why are you facing the bed?" He turned his head, looked up and down at Huai Jiao in surprise, and deliberately provoked him: "You can't be shooting yourself? You still have this habit ?”

"Is it a cute sleeping position, or kicking the quilt and drooling?"

Huai Jiao: "..."

He had a sore throat and didn't really want to joke with Qin Ye, so he just said, "It's always pretended like this on TV."

Qin also laughed.

He stood in front of the cabinet with the installer, casually took the two books at hand, and covered the small black camera.

The one in the bathroom ended up being mounted behind a black hook on the towel rail, right across from the shower, so it wasn't easy to see under the towel.

Qin also followed Huai Jiao, as if he was curious about where he lived, touching here and there, a small place, even if he took two steps and turned around, he would be blocked.

Huai Jiao looked at him holding his own toothbrush to observe closely for a long time, endured it, and said: "If you are bored, you can sit in the living room."

Qin also saw that Huai Jiao took the initiative to talk to him, and he was really excited. Holding Huai Jiao's toothbrush, he asked him: "Where did you buy this, I want the same one too."

Huai Jiao didn't know that a toothbrush that was changed every day was worth asking.

Hearing the words, he just responded casually, "I just picked it up in the supermarket, it's nothing special."

Qin also said directly: "Then you give it to me."

Huai Jiao: "?"

He wrinkled his nose, showing a slightly disgusted expression, and said, "Why do you want the one I used, you are very strange."

Qin was also impressed by the cute expression on his face, and was even more calm when he heard the words, "You have used the fragrance before."

"Then you take it away." Huai Jiao only thought he was joking on purpose.

The monitoring equipment installed at home can be connected to the mobile phone. After downloading the app under the guidance of the installer, it can monitor in real time after connecting to the signal. Huai Jiao and Qin Ye sat on the bed in the bedroom, looking at the video from the mobile phone, it was indeed as they said, the picture was captured very clearly, and when you clicked on the camera in the bedroom, you could see yourself and Qin Ye head to head at a glance together.

Huai Jiao felt a boulder pressing on her heart, and half of it fell down at once.

His purpose of installing surveillance was actually to preserve the evidence so that he could call the police next time.