181. Screaming Carnival Night (35): He's a coward who can't even coax a child

Huai Jiao felt like a person who is unlucky enough to have his teeth filled with cold water.

Leon didn't know how long he had been squatting here.

After the last fraud, the man's expression before leaving was still fresh in my memory.

If Huai Jiao hadn't been staying in the circus, maybe he would have been caught by the other party.

However, Huai Jiao had not even heard Fei Xiu mention him during the recent meetings with Fei Xiu, which obviously showed that he was the only target of the man's revenge.

"sorry……

The temperature was very low on a Halloween night in late October. Huai Jiao was wearing a nondescript long dress, with her slender arms and shoulders exposed. In the empty outdoor parking lot in front of the motel, the cold night wind blew against her.

Huai Jiao was held by Leon's arm, he shivered from the cold, but he still suppressed his fear and apologized to Leon: "I'm sorry, we lied to you before, but..."

Leon tugged at the corner of his mouth and sneered, interrupting him: "But you want to get rid of me just by saying sorry?

"Please understand, I was almost sent to the police station by you little liars!"

This Western man with light brown hair has slightly curly short hair. Looking at his face alone, he is actually very handsome. The deep contours unique to Europeans and Americans make his eyes look particularly affectionate and passionate.

This caused him to look impatient and want to settle a score with Huai Jiao, but he was not as vicious as he imagined.

Anyone who can bring someone into a motel just for a first date is never a good person.

Huai Jiao had been frightened enough that night. With his dull mind and cold body, he really couldn't think about what the man in front of him wanted to do to him.

He couldn't tell the difference between good and bad, and couldn't imagine the consequences. He could only continue to apologize to the man in a confused manner with trembling shoulders: "We didn't want you to go to the police station, it's just that we needed money, so we did it." bad thing……"

"I'm sorry, I don't dare to do it anymore, I will return the money to you..."

Huai Jiao looked at her lips tremblingly, her small face was whitened by the cold wind in the parking lot, her voice was thin and small, her words were scattered and trembling, even her teeth were chattering.

The man still looked like he had no good face.

But when she glanced away, Huai Jiao's embarrassed and pitiful look made her brows subconsciously wrinkle.

"What are you doing, and why are you pretending to be pitiful?"

"Where are your good friends? Where are they hiding? When are you planning to jump out and prank me?"

"No...I'm sorry, it's true this time," Huai Jiao was so cold that he was incoherent. His fragile nerves were tense again and again tonight. When he was questioned and ridiculed by Leon, who had once offended him, he could no longer bear it. Biting her white lips, she told all the things that happened tonight: "I'm really the only one, I just escaped from the villa... I'm sorry, I need to go to the circus now, they are looking for me I, I...I want to call the police."

"Call the police and arrest me? You vicious little brat! You were just pretending to be pitiful!"

"No!" Huai Jiao almost screamed. He didn't want to continue to struggle with Leon, and he didn't want to pretend to be pitiful to win his sympathy. He just wanted to see the circus people as soon as possible...