136. School Rules (28): I want to watch it again

After the searchers left, the auditorium was still safe for the time being. The three of them sat in the background and made another summary of the current situation.

"According to what Huai Jiao said, Bai Jue and Xie Suyu are not actually in a cooperative relationship." Fu Wenfei's eyelids drooped slightly, and he calmly analyzed: "Maybe he has some purpose to passively submit to Xie Suyu."

"The previous speculation can be overturned. It's just that although Bai Jue is not against us, we don't know his true thoughts."

"It still needs to be treated with caution."

"If Huai Jiao is let go once, there may not be a second time." Fu Wenfei frowned slightly, stopped talking, and didn't say it directly, it was about Bai Jue's reason for letting Huai Jiao go.

Both he and Chu Yi knew that Bai Jue would be merciful, and it had nothing to do with the video on the playground.

"You mean he won't let me go if he sees me next time?" Huai Jiao pursed her lips and muttered softly, "I thought Bai Jue was actually ambush by Xie Suyu just like in the movie. The undercover agent on the side..."

Hearing this, Chu Yi raised his brows and said, "I don't think so."

"Based on what I know about Bai Jue, he doesn't seem like such a leisurely person."

As the person who had the most contact with Bai Jue, Chu Yi knew Bai Jue better than most people, even though he was in reverse contact.

He has a cold and bad temper, a bit like him. But compared to Chu Yi who loves to make trouble for others, Bai Jue has a cold personality that he will never intervene if things don't get to him.

Chu Yi said: "You can think about it more simply, Bai Jue submits to Xie Suyu, or he is simply too lazy to join his so-called chicken-eating game."

"Being a mixed-up little boss in the boss camp is at least better than following the rules and working hard."

After hearing this, Huai Jiao felt that it made a lot of sense. No wonder every time he thinks of Bai Jue, he subconsciously feels that Bai Jue is not a bad person.

Letting him go this time today shows that Huai Jiao's sixth sense is not wrong.

Fu Wenfei heard the words and concluded: "We can classify him as a neutral camp for the time being."

After speaking, he suddenly asked again: "Before the video was released, did you pay attention to the remaining number of people in the school?"

Huai Jiao shook her head.

Chu Yi said: "I didn't read it, but it's almost forty."

Fu Wenfei said "hmm", "there are not many people left, and I don't know if they will continue to decrease in the past two days. There are more than 40 people, and the school is such a large area. If you want to avoid them completely, it is easy and difficult to say. Disaster."

Huai Jiao couldn't understand, she tilted her head and asked what he meant.

"The simple thing is that we can change points frequently, and there are many places to hide in the school."

"The difficulty is, if it's a long-term war, food is our biggest problem."

"You can't go back to the dormitory. If you want to go to the cafeteria to get it again, you will definitely meet someone who is guarding there."

Huai Jiao suddenly realized the seriousness of the problem, then frowned and said: "But there is no food in other places..."

Fu Wenfei said "hmm" and continued: "If it can be solved by force, then the problem is not very big."