144. School Rules (36): I know your secret.

"You sure?"

"One hundred percent. I heard it with my own ears."

"And you already felt something was wrong, didn't you?"

"Haha." The person in front of him suddenly laughed twice, his ordinary and ordinary face looked slightly deformed under the pale light.

"If he is really capable, we can still live until now?"

"Fake!" The boy gritted his teeth and threw the stick in his hand fiercely.

"I'll make him pay for it."

"I'll tear off his mask..."

His face was distorted, and he said viciously: "Let this disgusting fake pretender kneel and beg us for mercy."

...

[Is it really okay? Was discovered by an NPC? 】

When the successive events come to an end, Huai Jiao will inevitably feel a little scared when she calms down again.

He is not very smart, but he still knows the seriousness of some things. When Huai Jiao asked this question in front of Bai Jue, 8701 did not reply to him.

This made Huai Jiao very nervous, and she felt like things were developing strangely and out of control.

This time it was also a long wait. 8701 hesitated in tone and paused for several seconds before replying: [I have not received the warning from above for the time being. 】

Huai Jiao said "ah", with a confused expression.

With a low voice, 8701 said to him: 【Sorry, this is the first time I have encountered this situation, and I don't know the solution. 】

[But you don't have to be too nervous, every dungeon and every game is under the monitoring of the main system, if things are out of control, the above will directly warn and take over. 】

This shows that the direction of this copy is actually not within the scope of the main system's intervention.

Because no matter what, an NPC is just an NPC, and in the eyes of the main system with a huge background, it is nothing more than a set of high-level data, no matter how different this set of data is, no matter how close to reality it is.

However, before the 8701 became a player system, I heard some rumors.

Other systems told him that in an advanced copy, the main character NPC was selected by the main system because he was too strong to stand out, and gave the player an identity in an exceptional way.

Of course, everything is just hearsay, 8701 has never seen it, and has no intention of telling Huai Jiao. After all, in 8701's view, the story of NPCs transforming into players doesn't sound very realistic.

Huai Jiao didn't know what 8701 was thinking, so she breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the words, and whispered: 【That's good. 】

...

When Bai Jue came back, Chu Yi and Fu Wenfei also appeared.

As soon as the two showed their faces, they grabbed Huai Jiao like crazy and hugged each other.

Huai Jiao managed to get Bai Jue to tear her away, and sat down on the bed flushed and dizzy.

After the four of them briefly "communicated" their feelings, they sat down around Huai Jiao very tacitly.

Huai Jiao looked left and right, and in a daze, there was a strong sense of sight—at the last level of the game, the protagonists finally reached an alliance, and they were about to work together to defeat the boss.