34. Track (5): Shen Chengyu

In fact, Huai Jiao didn't have that exact feeling.

All doubts were based on random speculations from the stalking incident that night and the vague abnormalities in the body in the past two or three days.

However, under the serious eyes of the older police officer in front of him, Huai Jiao was looked at by him, and while he was embarrassed, he unconsciously thought that if it was not a serious matter, calling them here seemed to be just obstructing official duties.

Huai Jiao subconsciously exaggerated her words.

"When I woke up in the morning, I felt very uncomfortable every day. Sometimes my neck hurts and sometimes my legs hurt." He frowned, as if recalling something that made him uncomfortable, and continued: "Even the toothbrush feels like it has been used by someone. It's..."

When Huai Jiao was speaking, the young policeman couldn't help but licked his lower lip to show a little bit of disgust, he stopped the recording in his hand, raised his head, and asked Huai Jiao with some puzzlement: "You How did you find out that the toothbrush had been used?"

"If it's a habitual offender who has sneaked into the house for a long time, it stands to reason that ordinary criminals will be very careful about the details of the placement of such household items."

He didn't mean to be picky, but after he came out of the police academy, he had assisted in handling similar cases many times.

Most of the suspects in such cases have extremely high IQs, cunning and cautious personalities. They are familiar with every living habit of the victim, ranging from daily work and rest to daily entry and exit, as small as details of household objects.

Such obvious mistakes and omissions as after using a toothbrush are really rare.

Huai Jiao was taken aback by his question.

He didn't know how to find out, and what he said just now was only speculated from the clues that 8701 vaguely revealed to him.

"It's the taste..." Huai Jiao whispered.

Obviously, he was already panicking, but he still had to keep calm.

The policeman who asked him had a calm tone from the moment he entered the door, and even at this time he did not question him. Huai Jiao didn't dare to look at the mature-looking old police officer in front of him, so she could only cover her eyelashes and reply to the young police officer, "When I brush my teeth, I can feel the smell is not right."

"Hmm." The young police officer nodded after hearing the words, and then asked him, "Can we go to your bedroom and bathroom to take a look."

"Okay, okay..." Huai Jiao hurriedly got up to get out of the way, and led them to her bedroom.

The house rented by 8701 to Huai Jiao, apart from the living room, the bedrooms are actually not that big, and the single bathroom is even more cramped. He had just moved in for a few days, and he was only thinking about clearing customs and doing tasks. Looking at the bedroom, except for some necessary clothes on the bed and the cabinet, there was nothing else, and it looked very empty.

The young police officer followed Huai Jiao to the bathroom first.

Two big men crowded in front of the sink in the small bathroom. The black toothbrush placed on the mirror was picked up by the policeman next to him. He turned it around and looked at it casually, but he didn't notice anything wrong.

Huai Jiao opened her mouth, and just as she was about to speak, she suddenly saw this man holding his toothbrush close to the tip of his nose and sniffing it lightly.