17. Truth or Dare (17): Run.

She didn't seem to really want Huai Jiao's answer. The man's warm fingertips caressed Huai Jiao's white and protruding ankle, and the hand holding the ankle hadn't been taken away, but the owner of the hand had already looked away.

"It's boring to tell the truth all the time, let's speed up."

Xing Yue sat cross-legged on the carpet, still touching Huai Jiao with his left hand, and propping his chin lazily with the other hand, he suggested: "Why don't you just follow your rules, how about a game of truth and a game of adventure. "

The slender ankles of his subordinates seemed to be trembling, Xing Yue raised the corners of his lips, showing a slightly smiling expression, and said: "Let's start from the next game, I will give you a buffer time for a game."

Huai Jiao was so stiff that she didn't dare to move, and she also carried a short-handled hunting knife with wet blood on it, piercing through the thick wool carpet, and stuck it on the floor not far from him. The empty wine bottle was thrown onto the carpet, and when it rolled, it hit the blade, and the friction between the glass and the sharp blade made a buzzing sound.

The mouth of the bottle slowly pointed to Zhuo Yi who was obliquely forward.

The other party's expression is restrained, a calm expression that is completely different from the usual playful expression.

"Truth or Dare."

"The truth."

Before the punishment of the unknown adventure, the only chance to tell the truth.

"After the big adventure the night before yesterday, what did you and Huai Jiao do in front of his room?" Xing Yue's tone was flat, and he unexpectedly asked a question that had nothing to do with the main plot or the current situation.

Even Zhuo Yi couldn't help being stunned for a while.

"What?" he asked slowly.

Huai Jiao also looked bewildered.

Thinking back to the game the night before yesterday, the punishment Lu Wen proposed in the last big adventure was to ask Huai Jiao to choose someone to kiss for ten seconds, but Huai Jiao had just planned to choose Zhuo Yi, so Xing Yue pressed her head in confusion. We kissed on the ground for a long time.

Then there was the conversation between Zhuo Yi and him in front of the door after the game ended.

Both of them noticed at the time that the hallway was empty. That's why Zhuo Yi dared to block Huai Jiao, trapped him between the corridor and the door, and bullied him half forcefully and half coaxingly.

What Zhuo Yi said to him that night made Huai Jiao feel ashamed even after she woke up.

"I asked him if he was happy to kiss you." Zhuo Yi frowned slightly, half-truthfully.

"There's more." Xing Yue was not satisfied.

Zhuo Yi didn't know the purpose of Xing Yue's question, let alone how much the other party heard or knew about the situation that night with his expressionless and calm attitude. In the end is really curious, or very concerned.

Only Zhuo Yi understands that Xing Yue's truth cannot lie.

"Just a few words."

"What did you say?" Xing Yue raised his eyebrows, glanced at Zhuo Yi without warmth, and said, "Repeat it, word by word. I don't want to ask a second time."

Zhuo Yi pressed down on his Adam's apple, remained silent for two seconds, and then said: "I asked him, did you stick out your tongue when you pressed him on the ground to kiss him?"