116. School Rules (8): You help me

"I, I..." The man seemed to hesitate for a few seconds, "I'm not familiar with him..."

But after Chen Feng lifted the broken wooden stick in front of him, cold sweat rolled down the boy's face, and he almost hurriedly took out his mobile phone from his school uniform pocket.

The whole hand is jumping when unlocking.

But the one who jumped even more than him was Huai Jiao herself who was hiding in the toilet cubicle.

The bathroom door and window were closed, and it was hot at noon, Huai Jiao sat on the toilet seat, the hot sweat from the back of his neck soaked the white shirt, sticking it sticky to his back.

【cell phone. ] 8701's timely reminder made Huai Jiao quickly realize the problem when she was nervous.

Huai Jiao basically doesn't rely on mobile phones very much in the dungeon, and the laws of various horror movies tell him that mobile phones are very useless and useless props in movies or games.

After all, it is either out of power or out of signal at critical moments.

He almost forgot that there is still a mobile phone here, Huai Jiao was in a panic, not daring to make any noise to attract the attention of outsiders, biting her lips, almost holding her breath, she took out the mobile phone from which pocket.

[Why do I have a mobile phone with me? ! ! 】

Huai Jiao's back was numb, and one second before the phone rang, she quickly pressed the mute button.

The words [Classmate Li] were displayed on the screen, probably his classmates.

Huai Jiao didn't have time to think about why ordinary classmates would know his number, so she just pursed her lips, and hung up the phone even though there was no sound from the phone.

"He, he hung up..."

Classmate Li's trembling voice sounded from outside, Huai Jiao heard someone "tsk", tapped the stick a little irritably, and said in an unhappy tone: "Hit again."

The phone was hung up again.

"He should still be in class." The boy was sweating on his head. He suddenly thought of something and said urgently: "He will leave early these two days. I don't know if there is something wrong..."

Chen Feng seemed to be very interested and said "Oh?" He knew that Chu Yi was eyeing Huai Jiao, since the second time he followed Huai Jiao into Chu Yi's dormitory, there had been signs of it.

But Chen Feng didn't think that Chu Yi really fell in love with Huai Jiao.

The opponent's purpose was very clear, from the beginning to the end, it was probably just to disgust Bai Jue.

When Chen Feng thought of this, he couldn't help recalling the scene he saw in the equipment room that time.

Compared with the mobile phone camera, the high-definition is hundreds of times higher. The bullying scene is real, the sound of entangled lips and tongue, the white and slightly trembling fingers, and Huai Jiao's frowning and patient expression.

This made Chen Feng unable to restrain his heartbeat countless times.

He wanted to see Huai Jiao again, very, very much.

Outside the classroom, there is only myself, no Chu Yi Bai Jue and other miscellaneous people, only face to face with him.

"Go on, I'll give you another five minutes."

Chen Feng grinned his fangs, raised the tails of his sharp eyes, and with a slightly excited breath, he smiled at the person in front of him: "If he doesn't return to you again, I will break your hand."