18. Truth or Dare (18): "Why are you so careless?"

Huai Jiao couldn't remember the location of the Orion's hut for a long time. It was the first day, and it was bright daylight again.

There is a big difference between day and night in the mountains, not only the temperature difference, but also the silent and completely dark deep mountain jungle that is completely different from the city at night after the sun sets.

The silvery white moonlight that occasionally leaked from the woods was reflected on the snow, and Huai Jiao ran down the mountain relying only on this faint light.

The slippers under my feet were stained with snow, and after being melted by the body temperature, they turned into biting snow water. My feet were so cold that I dared not stop.

He kept in mind what Zhuo Yi said, and walked along the mountain road along the water source.

The dew was heavy at night, and the road was wet and slippery. Several times Huai Jiao rolled down the slope of the mountain road.

Huai Jiao almost burst into tears when the familiar cabin appeared at the end of her line of sight.

In just a second, he realized that the lights were on in the empty cabin during the day.

Warm yellow light shines through the only small window next to the main entrance of the wooden house. Huai Jiao hides beside the trees not far away, looking at the exposed light, she panics for a moment for no reason.

A little bit of timidity gradually faded away after thinking of Zhuo Yi and the others who had tried their best to make him escape in the villa and were still trapped.

He approached a few steps and knocked on the wooden door with trembling fingers.

"anyone there?"

The room was quiet for a moment, when Huai Jiao frowned and wanted to knock again, the old wooden door opened directly to him without a sound.

Huai Jiao was startled, and couldn't help taking a quick step back.

"Who are you looking for?" A low, slightly hoarse male voice.

Huai Jiao raised her head in panic.

The owner of the wooden house standing at the door with his back to the light looked extremely tall at first glance, and when he stood in front of Huai Jiao, he almost blocked all the light in the house.

"I, I..." Before knocking on the door, she didn't even think about the conversation she should have. Huai Jiao raised her head and looked at the man in front of her in a panic.

"be lost?"

"Yes, yes!" The other party asked as if passing a step, reminding Huai Jiao of the draft they made when Zhuo Yi and Zhuo Yi sneaked here the day before. Zhuo Yi said that if the owner of the house found out, they would say that they came to the mountain Passengers who get lost while traveling.

"Me, my friend and I got lost on the mountain."

When Huai Jiao lied unconsciously, her heart beat very fast. At this time, the sky outside the house was too dark to see clearly. In fact, I could detect the clues of what he said after careful consideration. After all, even tourists would not Stop and play in the mountains.

It's just that the owner of the wooden house didn't seem to think so much. When Huai Jiao was holding his sleeves tightly and showing a look of panic, he took a step back and said to him, "Come in."

Huai Jiao let out a long sigh of relief, and hurriedly thanked him.

A slightly hot cup filled with boiling water was handed to him, dispelling the chill.