55. Track (26): Regret it

The police are currently only temporarily detaining Qin. Shen Chengyu, the leader of the serious case team responsible for the disappearance case in City S, once met with Huaijiao in private with his uncle, "Qin also confessed to peeping and spreading rumors, but other than that, other burglars Or he doesn’t recognize anything related to the disappearance case.”

Huai Jiao couldn't tell what his attitude towards Qin Ye was now. He knew very well that the dungeon world was illusory and a game, so he didn't put too much emotion into it from the beginning.

Whether it's the friends and classmates around you, or the young victims who died tragically in the news.

Huai Jiao's simple mind structure prevents him from thinking too much about some secondary people or things, all he wants is to pass the level.

Team leader Shen asked him outside the interrogation room: "Do you think Qin is also related to the disappearance case?"

Huai Jiao didn't dare to answer what she could have been sure of based on her feelings.

He said, "I don't know..."

I don't know if I can trust my own judgment.

He is in a horrific and weird copy of an urban murder case. He seems to have the status of cannon fodder and wanders outside the main line. However, when the story reaches its climax, he realizes that he has already fallen into the center of the whirlpool.

All secondary people and things actually revolve around him.

It's like installing surveillance for the first time, and Qin also accompanied him home. When Huai Jiao didn't trust him and wanted to hide the problem, the other party walked upstairs with a cold face and anger.

The lights in the dim corridor were stepped on, and Huai Jiao reminded him behind him: "My house is here, on the third floor..."

If there is no mistake, that is the first time that Qin Ye knew his exact residence.

The time and the conditions of the crime did not match.

Standing in front of the police station, Huai Jiao thought, I should be sure.

Answer the words of the police.

Tell them that Qin can't be the murderer either.

...

She has a special status, has received professional training, can compete with Shen Chengyu, is familiar with the surrounding environment, and is familiar with Huai Jiao.

Tell him to call the police more often and remind him to be careful of those around him. There are several jurisdictions between Mingxin Community and the west of the city. They reported the crime twice, but the same policeman came both times.

After knowing the ending of the story, and then extrapolating forward, it seems that there are clues everywhere and loopholes.

There were a lot of uniformed people coming in and out of the police station, and there were a lot of cars parked on the side of the road. Huai Jiao looked at the young policeman standing in front of her, and various images flooded into her mind alternately, making her feel faintly cold.

"Why don't you talk, don't you remember me?" The tall and straight man, half a head taller than Huai Jiao, scratched the back of his head with an embarrassing expression.

He was afraid that Huai Jiao wouldn't be clear, so he explained, "You called the police before, and I've been to your house twice."

A little sweat broke out in the palm holding the phone, Huai Jiao was terrified and had to hold back her emotions, trying not to show her feet in front of the other party.