22. Truth or Dare (22): Maybe he'll be soft on you

"Isn't it obvious enough?" Lin Zhizhi said.

"That's why I asked you what you mean." Lu Wen's voice was already cold.

"What reason do you need to hate someone? It was disgusting when I ran after Shen Chengyu back then, but now it's even more disgusting to be confused with several men at the same time!"

Lin Zhizhi's words made all three of them frown at the same time.

Huai Jiao also thought that the other party's unprovoked malice might have something to do with previous events, for example about Shen Chengyu, for example about their circle.

I just didn't expect her to say such a simple reason.

"So you hate...hate a person, and you want him to die?" Zhuo Yi couldn't help frowning and changed the word when he said disgusting, he also looked at Lin Zhizhi with a cold face, and said: "It's too vicious .”

"I'm vicious? We've reached this point today, can Huai Jiao have anything to do with him?"

"Didn't he introduce Shen Chengyu into our circle? Didn't he ask to go to the attic before Shen Chengyu's accident? What's wrong with us, and what's wrong with Qin Li? Why did things become like this!"

Lin Zhizhi's shriek, which was slightly out of control, was interrupted by Lu Wen's "shut up".

"Is this the time to talk about these things? We started fighting among ourselves before Xing Yue made a move. Do you think we didn't die fast enough?"

Zhuo Yi interjected at this moment and said: "A grasshopper on a rope, if you have the time to quarrel, it's better to think about how to escape."

"What kind of grasshopper on a rope, the three of us are trapped, and he is sitting on the ground with Huai Jiao!" Lin Zhizhi didn't know which word Zhuo Yi was irritating again, she stared at Huai Jiao with resentment, her tone sour Said: "Look at the way Xing Yue is fascinated by him, maybe as long as he is willing to go all out and let someone mess with him, Xing Yue would have let us go."

"Are you fucking done?"

Zhuo Yi was already on fire, especially when Lin Zhizhi was still talking about Huai Jiao.

"If I don't mention what you did with Qin Li, it doesn't mean I don't know. Just say one more damn thing. I'll wait to see how you die."

Zhuo Yi's slightly harsh words made Lin Zhizhi shut his mouth suddenly.

For a while, several people stopped talking.

Only in this quiet atmosphere, Huai Jiao was vaguely aware of a problem.

Huai Jiao knew that his sixth sense was very accurate, so he frowned, replaying the conversation between the three just now in his mind.

Earlier in the truth-telling game, when Lin Zhizhi was asked why Shen Chengyu was trapped in the attic, he replied that it was because the other party was given sleeping pills, and then added a few details to Xing Yue, which almost clearly indicated that it was the man Huai Jiao. The medicine given to Shen Chengyu by a friend.

When Huai Jiao heard the truth of this, she had nothing to think of except being flustered.

Only then did he feel something was wrong.

Since Lin Zhizhi was able to tell about the sleeping pills in front of Xing Yue, why did she only mention that Shen Chengyu was Huaijiao's introduction to the circle when only the three of them were here to vent their grievances? Mouth matter.

If she really resented Huai Jiao as much as she said, and felt that everything was caused by Huai Jiao, then why didn't she directly blame and say, "If Huai Jiao hadn't drugged Shen Chengyu, they wouldn't have experienced this." .