57. Rating: If it was Xiaojiao, everything would be solved easily

The first thing Huai Jiao did when she returned to the system space was to open the barrage in the live broadcast room that had been blocked for many days.

After entering the mainline a few days after the last dungeon, Huai Jiao temporarily blocked the barrage for a few days at the suggestion of 8701 because the plot was too tense and some personal reasons.

——Haha, what personal reasons, are you afraid of us talking about living together with your good brother?

——Hehe, as long as you have a little confidence, you can directly introduce the two lovers to us

——Okay Xiaojiao, playing with flowers, the family members in the live broadcast room are desperately working hard to change your toothbrush, you are fine, live with your two husbands directly, kiss your husband in front of everyone, slide down the ladder, really good you ( yin and yang weirdness

——Hehe, it’s just that my husband doesn’t have the fragrance of wild husbands. We, Xiaojiao, are blessed.

Huai Jiao: "..."

Huai Jiao didn't think too much about it when he blocked it, and just now he planned to pretend that nothing happened to greet the fans in the live broadcast room, but he didn't expect the fans to hold back for a few days and waited to find him to settle the score.

After breaking away from the tense atmosphere of the dungeon, Huai Jiao suddenly relaxed in the system space. He just felt extremely comfortable. He lay on the sofa and was not in a hurry to check the score of the last dungeon.

"I won't block everyone in the next dungeon. I was too nervous in the last few days of the last world, and I was afraid of being distracted by the bullet screen." Seeing the screen full of strange names such as good brother and love husband, Huai Jiao said, With red ears, he explained a few sentences to everyone.

In fact, he has gradually gotten used to fans always calling him his sister's wife or something.

——Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

——Me too, a little bit, Huya’s younger brother has very little role, and he burped as soon as he hadn’t had much contact with his wife

——To be honest, the brothers in this dungeon are also useful when sending their wives to pass the customs

——Indeed, after all, these people are the ones who usually bully their wives the most (

Huai Jiao's emotional withdrawal was a bit quick, and now seeing the bullet screen mentioning the little policeman, she remembered what a young man had said to her all afternoon not long ago on the top of a certain signal tower in the suburbs of S city.

[You said that the npc in the game is actually played by a player like me? 】

Last time in the player forum, Huai Jiao heard someone mention the matter of multiple dungeons. It seems not uncommon for multiple players to appear in a copy of the game.

Ever since he met Shen Chengyu for the second time, he had faint doubts.

8701 replied to him: [Only when the player's personal level reaches C-level or above can he enter the multiplayer instance. 】

[However, there is no absolute in everything, and it is not impossible for the management department to occasionally have a BUG. 】

What 8701 said was ambiguous, neither affirming Huai Jiao's words nor completely vetoing them.

Huai Jiao was about to think about it, but was suddenly attracted by another message in his words.

[What is the personal level? What does grade C mean? ? ] Huai Jiao went to the game hall before, and had seen the ranking list of personal combat power, but this was the first time I heard the term personal level.