156. Screaming Carnival Night (10): "I will settle the score with you."

When Fei Xiu discovered that something was missing from his home, the annoying ghost hadn't come to him for several days.

He didn't deliberately pay attention to Huai Jiao's meaning, but compared to the frequent harassment three times a day before, it was difficult for Fei Xiu not to notice this evaporating gap.

At first, he just thought that Huai Jiao was playing some hard-to-get trick again.

Fei Xiu didn't take it seriously and even felt relaxed.

Although occasionally I am packing up some things alone at home behind closed doors, I will glance at the newspaper at the foot of the bed that I have not thrown away yet.

After being used for the second time, the entire newspaper was so wrinkled that it was almost impossible to see the content on it. Only a small, unusually flat area in the middle proved that someone had used it for other purposes.

How can a normal person not lie down on a bed but sit on the ground with a newspaper as a cushion?

Not to mention someone like Huai Jiao.

Fei Xiu would feel irritated for no reason whenever he thought about what happened that afternoon.

The way he pretended to be pitiful and curled up with his legs and hands and feet was a sign that he would be soft-hearted.

The more Huai Jiao didn't come to him, the more Fei Xiu's annoyance accumulated like a snowball.

The circus man was outrageous enough a few days ago. What was Huai Jiao thinking? Think he will be jealous? Or will you take the initiative to find the other party? Isn't it too funny?

But with Huai Jiao's brain capacity, maybe he is indeed making such a plan.

Fei Xiu thought without good intentions, pulling the corners of his lips.

The pure black thick eyebrows looked mean and cold under the dim light in the room.

Maybe it was because he was so engrossed that he didn't even notice the ink dots on the important notes he had just sorted out due to the pen in his hand.

There was a knock on the door, and Fei Xiu's pen jumped and he frowned irritably.

"Xiu! Has Jiao come to see you?"

Fei Xiu stood at the door, unceremoniously blocking the only way into his house, when he heard Huai Jiao's name, he subconsciously paused, and then asked, "What's wrong with him?"

I should have kept the past style and just said "It's none of my business" or "Don't bother me with such boring things".

Fei Xiu felt annoyed as soon as he asked the question, as if he had lost something.

He thought it might be because Huai Jiao's stubborn temper had lasted for too long and had affected their next actions, so he condescended to care about the other party's life and death.

"He hasn't come to see us for a long time, and I can't get in touch with him..." Mazi's expression was a little anxious, as if it was a big deal that Huai Jiao didn't contact them.

Fei Xiu was in a strange mood. He wanted to say harshly: "Does it matter how he is?", but at the same time, he felt a strange comfort because of the fact that Huai Jiao and the others had not been looking for him.

"If it's just because of such a small matter..."

"I saw Leon at the gas station and he's back!"

Fei Xiu thought for a second who Leon was.

In the slightly flushed face of pockmarked face and anxious and flustered tone, he reacted instantly.

"He must have come to find a friend! Last time when he left, his expression was not quite right!"