27. Truth or Dare (27): Isn't he scarier than me?

Before Xing Yue was to Huai Jiao, even if he was bullying him and taking advantage of him, he would put on airs, speak hard, and put on a cold look that he was superior and didn't care much about him.

He would indulge in kissing Huai Jiao, and would hold Huai Jiao uncontrollably, but he would never reveal his love so blatantly in front of Huai Jiao.

The closet space is small and full of clothes, it is indeed difficult to accommodate two men, Xing Yue not only has to cling to Huai Jiao, but also rides him in bad manners.

The man only changed his coat, and found that he hadn't even zipped it up properly. At this moment, he held Huai Jiao's ankle and rubbed his foot, and his stiff waist rubbed against his calf.

The soles of Huai Jiao's feet were scorching hot, his eyelashes were trembling, and in the space where the other party was gasping for breath, as if he couldn't bear it, he suddenly kicked him.

Xing Yue snorted suddenly.

The voice was deep and muffled, with a slight tremor at the end, which sounded very strange.

Naturally, Huai Jiao didn't dare to kick him hard. He said it was a kick, but in fact it was not much different from stepping on him. He heard Xing Yue snorted, and thought it was a kick that hurt someone, so he retracted his leg suddenly and wanted to push open the cabinet door and run out .

The cabinet door beside her was pushed open a big gap, but before Huai Jiao poked her head out, Xing Yue pinched her calf and dragged her back.

"Why do you always want to run away. Don't you like hiding in my closet?" Xing Yue's voice was also very strange. He pinched Huai Jiao's calf, but he didn't use much force. He just pushed the person down on a pile of clothes, He moved a little closer and said.

"I smelled you when I was changing clothes just now."

"When Zhuo Yi hid you in, he didn't tell you that you smell good." What Xing Yue said was slightly obscene, and the lines between the lines didn't look serious, but his expression was stern, It seems that there is no intention of taking advantage of others.

It seems to be just stating a fact seriously.

"You..." Huai Jiao frowned and wanted to refute him, a dog has such a sharp nose. But when the words came to his lips, he held back.

He turned his face away, and when Xing Yue got very close, he smelled a scent.

It was slightly different from the bloody smell that filled the cramped closet, another subtle smell.

Mixed with Xing Yue's body, the slight smell of gunpowder left after the shooting made Huai Jiao uncontrollably raise her nose and sniff, and subconsciously said: "But you smell very strange."

Xing Yue had deliberately maintained a cold expression, but when Huai Jiao finished speaking, he paused suddenly.

He was silent for two seconds before he said, "Are you pretending to be stupid?"

Huai Jiao: "?" He looked up at Xing Yue who couldn't see his face clearly, and asked in a daze, "What do you mean?" That stupid look that didn't understand anything was really a bit like what others call a beautiful idiot.

Xing Yue: "..."

He pursed his lower lips and said obscenely in his heart, next time he will put it on your face, I hope you can keep this expression.

Xing Yue was thinking of skinless and unsightly things in his heart, but he didn't show it at all on his face, and only replied in a slightly weird tone: "It's not interesting."