28. Truth or Dare (End): No survivors

Huai Jiao originally thought that the two of them should be secretly cooperating at this time.

Even if not, judging from what Xing Yue said just now, Zhuo Yi and him have at least reached some kind of deal. Otherwise, how could he explain that Zhuo Yi, who went out to distract Xing Yue, appeared unscathed when he reappeared.

When Zhuo Yi approached, Huai Jiao took a step aside uncomfortably.

He can't figure out the other party's current state, and he can't see through Zhuo Yi's expression and thoughts. He is just instinctively afraid of this kind of person. He usually pretends to be a fool and wags his tail affectionately at you. He had no chance to count the money.

In vain Huaijiao used to regard him as the only trusted teammate before, which is not as reliable as Uncle Orion!

The gesture of backing down was interpreted by the two people in front of them as disgust towards Zhuo Yi, Zhuo Yi paused, he stopped not far from Huai Jiao, glanced at him, and said in a restrained tone: "Everything else is right, but there is only one point. "

"When Lu Wen let you go, I really wanted you to escape."

"Even if you can't find the wooden house, as long as you can be safe."

Huai Jiao didn't know whether to believe him or not, but after thinking about it, it wasn't his turn to believe it or not.

It's been dark for a long time, even if you don't see the exact time, but according to Huai Jiao's estimate, the game is over, at most it will be only one or two hours.

There is no need for him to continue to entangle with npc in this last bit of time.

"Um."

Huai Jiao only responded lightly, with an ambiguous attitude as if it didn't matter, but it made Xing Yue, who was speaking ill of Zhuo Yi for a long time, feel a little upset.

"Why are you so easy to coax, what do you believe in what he says?" The sharp lines of eyebrows frowned slightly, Xing Yue stared at Huai Jiao, as if paying attention to every change in his expression, and said in a cold voice: "He just went down , I just exchanged Lu Wen’s information with me, and told me what happened to you at the foot of the mountain by the way. Otherwise, you think, how can I know everything so well.”

"Did you fucking finish?" Zhuo Yi, who had been pretending to be calm since he appeared just now, finally couldn't help changing his expression under Xing Yue's continuous provocation.

When Xing Yue's eyes fell on Huai Jiao and his attention was distracted, he suddenly raised his hand, and quickly struck the back of Xing Yue's head——

The short knife in his hand was found from a corner of the sofa hiding place when he was on the first floor just now. It happened to be the broad-bladed hunting knife that Xing Yue had used before and then threw aside casually.

Zhuo Yi shot very quickly, at least at a speed that Huai Jiao couldn't react to even looking at it head-on.

At the second when the blade reflecting the cold moonlight touched the back of Xing Yue's head, he couldn't help closing his eyes suddenly.

Two seconds after his heart beat fast, there was silence in his ears.

There was no terrifying sound of bones cracking or flesh collapsing, Huai Jiao closed her eyes tightly, her eyelids trembled again and again, and after a long while she finally couldn't help opening her eyes and looking over.

The double-barreled shotgun covered in black and brown leather was directly aimed at the forehead of the person behind him. Zhuo Yi's knife was only half an inch away from the back of Xing Yue's head, but at this moment, he seemed to be strangled by the throat, unable to advance or retreat.