64. Cave Ghost (7): Into the hole

In two days, including the waterway, a total of three holes were found.

Huai Jiao followed them every day, going out in the morning and being rushed back at noon, and when Wang Zheng left in the afternoon, they went up the mountain again.

"If you don't consider the waterway, the entrance on the top of the mountain is the most suitable." Wang Zheng went out early this afternoon, and the people in the room had almost figured out the situation after going up the mountain several times in a row.

Several people sat around Wang Zheng's room. On the square table in the middle of the living room, there was a simple map hand-painted by a girl with short hair.

Huai Jiao sat at the side, pretending to be in a daze and not overhearing their conversation, but her ears were actually pricked up.

Yu Wenqing, who was beside the short-haired girl, stretched out his hand and clicked on the entrance marked on the map, and said with downcast eyes: "From the entrance of the cave to the ground, it should be less than 10 meters by visual inspection. There are vines and dead grass at the bottom of the cave. It is indeed the safest to enter from here." ."

"How can you be sure that this is not a dead cave?" Fatty asked suddenly. Because they were in a hurry yesterday, they only waited and watched at the entrance of the cave for a while, and no one tried to enter the cave.

"What if you go down and find it's just a tiankeng?"

Hearing this, Yu Wenqing raised her eyebrows, turned her head to Huaijiao and raised her chin, and motioned, "Then trouble him."

Huai Jiao: "..."

Several people followed his gaze and looked at Huai Jiao at the same time, Huai Jiao lowered her head, avoiding her eyes in embarrassment.

"He can point to the right place, which means that someone has taken him in before."

"Anyway, it's just choosing the wrong road, fasten the safety rope, and turn back immediately if the situation is wrong."

Yu Wen said calmly: "What can happen."

The fat man thought for a while, and replied, "Yes."

"This cave is big but has many exits. Maybe it's not as dangerous as the water cave in Yunbei we went to before."

Huai Jiao opened her mouth when she heard the words, she just wanted to remind her a few words, but she swallowed it back when she thought of her identity. The protagonists didn't understand the situation, but he knew that the description of the inside of the cave in the plot introduction could not be summed up in the simple word dangerous.

He has to go in in order to clear the level, and the protagonists also have their own goals. In this case, it is superfluous to be careful.

After resting the next day, several people set a time to enter the cave. Huai Jiao was worried about whether they would bring her along.

As a result, Shan Chi took advantage of Wang Zheng's inattention on the first night and blocked him to the cubicle door after taking a shower.

"You are not allowed to sleep late tomorrow, you should clean up immediately when Wang Zheng is gone, do you hear me?"

Huai Jiao pretended to be stupid, nodded and shook her head, and asked him, "Why?"

"Don't ask, I'll take you to the mountains to play, understand?" Ever since he knew that he could understand, Shan Chi was not very polite when talking to Huai Jiao, and every word was coaxed or lied to without caring. He accepts it or not.

Huai Jiao was too lazy to say more, so she just nodded her head.

They rested early that night, and before going to bed, Huai Jiao dug out the long clothes and trousers she wore last time, planning to change into them before going to the cave tomorrow.